What Are You Grateful for Today?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No particular order: Sleep, air conditioning, clean and warm running water, food in our house, my daughter, our health, my husband, our marriage, continuing successful breastfeeding, God's protection, books, my husband's job, electricity, our home, having hope, our beef farmer, a safe-for-me washer and dryer, Mrs.S site and people :hi: AND so much more, but DD is needing my attention!

Edited by out_of_the_ordinary

Wow...can we have some for each day? I'm thinking first in line is our health (as well as Abby-girl's). Then our healthy marriage, our home, the knowledge we have gained on the homestead lifestyle, our "tools of the trade" both for myself and MrWE2. Our loving friends and family (those that aren't we'll just pray for them...if they're unworthy of that blessing we'll be first in line when it comes back!), our love for books and the eyesight to read them, our computers (for the time being), stable income, a good state to live in and our Lord Jesus, who delivers us from evil and in who's name we can pray. Now, what about tomorrows blessings?!

Loved ones. Rainy cool summer that is easier for me. God's guidance/provision/love. Modern conveniences. Chocolate. Ice cream. My animals. Colorado's beauty....even when the weather gets ....er, EXCITING? :rolleyes:

MtRider :wub::amen:

Materialistically speaking...I'm so grateful for my drivers license. My drivers license is my prize possession. And my Jeep.

Last night I dreamed someone stole the spare tire off of the back of it and I didn't notice until I took it to the car wash. I was spraying away and was so upset because those big tires are expensive. It was/is new and had never been used.

So for today, I'm grateful for mobility. I'd be stuck without it. :icon19:

Today, my heart is filled with gratitude, because God makes me smile and puts joy in my heart. A blessing beyond measure.

Wow...can we have some for each day? ........ and our Lord Jesus, who delivers us from evil and in who's name we can pray. Now, what about tomorrows blessings?!

:amen:

Among so very many blessings, I'm happy for the giggles.

Life has so many hard times, but if you can find something to giggle about, things don't seem quite so hard.

Last night BigDD send a picture of our Grandson wearing green suspenders on a bare chest, proudly showing us his new "descenders" :blink: :scratchhead: :shakinghead:

:24: :24: :24:

The other Grandma bought them for him, and he was SO excited that he put them on right away for a picture. He VERY proudly declared that he looks JUST like his Great-Grandfather, DH's Dad, who often wears them. He doesn't see them often, but he remembers those suspenders!

:wub:

Among so very many blessings, I'm happy for the giggles.

Life has so many hard times, but if you can find something to giggle about, things don't seem quite so hard.

Last night BigDD send a picture of our Grandson wearing green suspenders on a bare chest, proudly showing us his new "descenders" :blink: :scratchhead: :shakinghead:

:24: :24: :24:

The other Grandma bought them for him, and he was SO excited that he put them on right away for a picture. He VERY proudly declared that he looks JUST like his Great-Grandfather, DH's Dad, who often wears them. He doesn't see them often, but he remembers those suspenders!

:wub:

Remember..."kids say the darnest things!" LOL

I am grateful I do not have to mow today!! The baby wrens are learning to fly where I store the rider. I just am so grateful!!

I am grateful that I have sewing to do. That I finally figured the difference between kidney infection and lower back pain from damaged muscles etc.

I am grateful that God provided simple herbs like garlic to promote healing

Very grateful that I'm feeling much better today. Yesterday was a total wash-out. :0327: Been feeling increased MS stuff for a week or more. Short trip into village wipes me out for two days. Argh.

The worst of that is that this summer is being cooler ....so I could get a lot done. But God knows what I must accomplish....and has my schedule...

So nice not to have the brain spinning sensation. Ack!

MtRider :amen: