MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What Are You Grateful for Today?

Grateful I am feeling better than I did last night.

Nasty stuff. DH got it in TX, started with sneezing, lack of energy and dizziness. Then, moved into a clogged head and cough from a stuffy nose, burning, itchy nose and eyes, clogged ears and general overall weakness, dizziness and complete lack of energy. :yuk: Very Grateful it only lasts about a week or so. Grateful my tooth infection is going away too.

Grateful for getting the tribulations out of the way for the year. God Willing! :amen:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankful for a fairly nice day ....no snow/wind....to go fetch and fill barn with the last of the hay bales we bought. Probably got a better deal this way but ....we have to get it and stack it.

MtRider :amen:

Grateful for being able to spend a couple of hours with my Dad this afternoon. It's his 89'th :-) Did our "usual" for his birthday, picked up a bucket of KFC. He loves it, so we try to take him some every year for his birthday.

I stored my pressure cooker in the oven.... because of lack of storage space....

Grateful that turning on the oven only bubbled the hard plastic on the rocker and it still works.

:shakinghead:

Ooops! Annarchy, when I put "unauthorized" things into the oven, I drop a small hot pad down in front of it. The red striped handle pad is the best.

MtRider.....that I'm making progress with living room :amen:

Neat idea, Mt_Rider. I think I have found a better place for it now, after baking it a dozen times. Oops....

Grateful we have clear skies today and I can work on laundry, since my washer & dryer are outside. :hapydancsmil:

Don't ya just hate making the SAME mistake over and over? :rolleyes:

We also have clear skies .......so I can fill the horse water tank again. DH pulled the hose out of the new-fallen snow. Waiting for the sunshine to heat the hose. 2:00 pm That's horse tank time in the winter.

MtRider :amen:

Edited by Mt_Rider

Grateful to be warm inside the house.

When I went out to get the mail, it was bone chilling cold!

Grateful to be able to homeschool and snuggle with the kids on the couch.

Grateful that after 25 years, I am able to make something out of nothing in the kitchen.

Welcome BH71.....are you new?

So....it's 18 degrees this evening again........ only tonite it's 18 ABOVE ZERO! :cele::amen:

MtRider ....yeah, staying warm is something to be very grateful for these nights! :frozen: