MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A terrible tragedy...

Guest Guest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to come back for this. What can anyone say about such a senseless tragedy? I did my crying last night, but I still have a stone inside my heart today. Oh Ed...Oh Peg...my buddy, my friend of so many, many years...

YSIC

Kay

I was away for the weekend, and just logged on to see this unbelieveable news. I'm numb, in shock......just no words.

Ed, you will be terribly missed by so many. It was you who encouraged us to try crab fishing from the dock, and we were looking forward to meeting you in May. I pray that you are at peace, and that Peg will be exonerated.

------------------

mare2.jpg

frown.gif I am so sorry to hear of this great loss. I will always remember ed with a grin. He brought so much fun with him to this site....

Peg, my thoughts and prayers are with you!God Be with you dear friend...

------------------

GK1.gif

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to all of those who knew Ed well. I am an old-timer who returned to Mrs. S a few weeks ago, and I remember Ed from his posts long ago, but did not have the pleasure of knowing him personally. I actually cried reading all of your posts, so I can't imagine how those who knew him and know Peg are feeling right now. Prayers are with you all, especially Peg as she endures this horror on top of horror.

SCMary, I've wondered about you a thousand times. I drive through SC at least 4 times a year, and I always wonder if I'm anywhere near you, what you're doing, and how you are.

I just want to say Hello, and say how good it is to see you again. Wishing you the best, Bj/CL

Everyone....I am so sad and so sorry I don't even know what to say. I've been off line all week and was like the rest of you when I came in tonight! Shocked and so very sad! I will lift up Peg and the family in my prayers!! My love to all of you!

((((((((((((((Big-Hug))))))))))

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

I just returned from my vacation today and reading this I am completely in shock. How terrible and sad frown.gif I feel just awful for Peg!! And his poor children frown.gif

Ed I will miss you very much, you were a good friend and a truely special man. I will never forget you!

------------------

becca.jpg

Family just left town yesterday, and this was my first chance to get online for a while. I am so saddened and shocked! My prayers are with Peg and the family as they are experiencing deep pain right now.

I am praying that the truth will be revealed to the investigators and that Peg will be released and her name cleared!

am sorry to hear about ED and Peg,,,brings the first of the month back to me,,,, we lost our daughters trailer then a good friends grddaughter(16)committed suicide across from our cemetery....she was a friend of my grdsons and now this hurts all over again,,,our prayer and thoughts go out to Peg and the fammilies...hope and pray that things get straightened out and Peg can get her life back on track...it will be hard...but with faith and work it can be done...take care all and keep the faith ...I think we are all in for a bumpy ride....for the future motherearth.gif