MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WHATCHA DOING TODAY?

So sorry you're in pain.  :(  Glad noting broken or ER-worthy tho. 

I have always been SO extremely thankful that I was in martial arts for so many years in my 20's.  Trained reflexive action....which in my case, isn't disrupted by the MS.  :amen:   So when I fall, I can nearly always tuck and roll or something to land without injury.  Tho more and more I have more OUCH than in earlier decades.  Any fall where you don't break things is definitely better.  But yeah.....too much OUCH ....and the OUCH seems to be lasting longer.  <_<  

I GOT TO WALMART TODAY!   :balloons:    :band:  :balloons:  :band2:  :balloons:  

Ya gotta realize, I haven't been there since early December....and that was for less than an hour.  :santa:   And I've been trying!!!!!

So today........I'm tellin' ya, I HAD A LIST!  Everything from undies to Tylenol.  Used the store scooter and took two and a half hours.  Do You Know.....they have 78 varieties of every single thing you could possibly buy?  From toothbrushes to Bandaids.....  :scratchhead:   Ya spend most of the time trying to figure out which is the THING YOU WANT!!!   

{ I don't get out much....}  :grinning-smiley-044:

But....I even remembered to get stuff for Father's day.  :amen:    I always forget to do things ahead of time.  Found the #10 cans of freeze-dried food that DH discovered.  We picked up more.  Also has the 2lb cans of beef, pork, turkey meat.  [chicken doesn't count in this household.]  So got some of that.  We'd tried it and it wasn't bad.  Had a large gift card from our DD and spent it all.  :bdaycake:  :sSig_thankyou:

Only 'fail' was reader glasses.  I ain't payin' $20 for one pair when I need 4 pairs at least.  Used to buy 3 plastic light-weight ones for a few dollars.  I did figure out I'd better get some 250....some 200....and some 175.  For very fine print and splinter-removal....for reading books with that danged fine print....and for reading computer.  Sheesh.  Well, I'll have to manage to get to Walgreen's and hopefully they will have more options.  When it comes to readers, it's definitely better for me to have quantity than quality.  :reading:   I do tend to sit on them...lose them.....drop them off my head when looking over the 2nd story porch railing....  :busted:  

Then we stopped to see my folks.  Doing ok.  We ordered some sandwiches delivered and had supper with them.  Hot day but I spent that part inside Walmart.  :knary: 

I discovered something else:  :happy0203:    I need to ride in the back seat - left side.  Behind DH driving.   It keeps me out of the sun....has better air-conditioning vent back there....and I do not have to STRUGGLE as much as we go around the tight mountain curves.  I tried it today to be on the shady side of the car.  I had no idea HOW MUCH I'd been struggling to stay balanced in the front seat.  I'd use seat belt but also crammed a sleeping bag [in a stuff bag] wedged between me and the door.  Didn't need to be wedged in back there at all.  DH was checking to see if he could drive faster....more like normal speeds.  WOW....we had no idea.  I think it might save me a HUGE amount of energy....just sitting back there. 

My weird life.     But important discovery.  :amen: 

MtRider  .....wheeeeeeeeeeeee..... 

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Only 'fail' was reader glasses.  I ain't payin' $20 for one pair when I need 4 pairs at least.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-PAIR-READING-GLASSES-CLEAR-LENS-SPRING-HINGE-PACK-LOT-METAL-POWER/121337392340?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&amp;var=420284907409&amp;_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

These are what I use--good quality and inexpensive!

I went to Church this morning and left our company home resting. Seems to be what most come for (the quiet and no drama household). Making a french toast bake this afternoon for desserts and breakfast tomorrow. Going to try and take it easy this afternoon. Dinner will be goulash from yesterday.

• Thanks 1

I'm feeling better today. Knee doesn't burn as bad but my body aches as bad. I know it will pass but this fall really took the p...out of me and made me whiny and feeling needy. Sheeesh.

Glad you had a good day shopping Mt. Rider!  I get it about too many varieties of one thing. I spend too much time reading and trying to decide on one or the other of the same thing. I usually end up going cheapest. :rolleyes:

Nice that you found out the back seat works better for you. The older we get the more creative we get. We have to.

They opened a Meijer's store in my son's town. So far they are liking it more than Wal-Mart. We don't have any around me so I've never been in one. Has anyone here shopped them? It will probably end up closing down their K-Mart though.  <_<

• Like 1

I'm checking out that' readers' site, Miki.  That's a good price esp for metal frame.  :thumbs:

My college friend in Indianapolis area has always shopped at Meijer's....and her son worked there during high school/some college years.  She likes shopping there.  None out here tho.

MtRider  :pray: for Jeeper's all-over OUCHes.  And for the dh's that have medical issues!  

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 2

MtRider I get my readers at Dollar Tree..I've had great luck so far and I can afford to keep several pairs around the house.

I hope everyone is out of pain for the weekend.  I noticed they are cutting down on pain meds here too. Our GP used to hand out scripts without DH  ever asking for them.  I never filled them, but it was nice to have them in case he really needed them.

Dear granddaughter isn't coming home for the summer.  She has a job teaching music on campus so we didn't have a birthday party for her on Friday.  It was kind of disappointing but things change and she is a grownup now.

We have had lots of much needed rain and our flowers are gorgeous.  Hopefully we get some great maters soon.

Have a great week all!

• Like 4

Ah...thanks for the tip, Momo.  We have a 'dollar' something store up here.  I'd never have thot to look there tho.  I like NEED to have several pair around the house so I'm not always traipsing around looking for them.  I'm pretty good at keeping 2 different lens strengths in 3 different places.  Plus one in the Going To Town bag and ....BOB(s)....   :blink:

Aiiee, forgot I need to update readers in those too if I'm now needing a stronger version to see print!  Sure hate to be in some Hooey-Hits-Fan and can't read a danged thing with old version of glasses.  That feels SO helpless!  *GASP*   I wouldn't be able to read my LISTS!  :runcirclsmiley2:

MtRider  ....I've already been setting 2 pairs on my nose to get splinters and read fine print.  :buttercup:  

• Like 1

Company all gone for now and it's very quiet.  My girlfriend that visited helped me hang two pictures and change some light bulbs that were difficult for me to get to.  DH can't do anything at all like that now.  We had a nice low key visit.  All dogs got along great!  

Today, I'm doing research for elections tomorrow in my area.  Otherwise, not doing much!

• Like 3

Wal mart can be like Disneyland....although some of the more esoteric items I look for they don't carry.  HOWEVER Walmart can be great fun to shop in.  And every one seems to be a little different.

Today was a 'busy' day.  I paid critical bills (mortgage, utilities, and the like) then helped split wood.  We must have 3 cords at least.  We are almost done with the splitting part (we want to return the gasoline powered splitter loaned to us by a kind neighbor.  He was quite complimentary about how Mary & I are whipping our place into shape, ie : "for a couple of disabled old ladies you turn out more work than some of the kids I've hired".  He is a landscaper.

It was good weather for working outside - mid 80s, but with a nice cool breeze.  Afterwards we went swimming at our friends' house by the lake with her German Shepherd.  Nothing like a swim to cool down in the evening!  Then ham sandwiches with mac salad for dinner.  

Later today I sat down and identified another tree that is blooming down in our Creekside 'holler' and perfuming the air.  It is very pretty - and it is a mimosa or silk tree, with medicinal properties in blossoms and bark.  Another fine donation by Mother Nature to our medicine chest (Used for anxiety, ptsd, and the like).  The bark and blossoms tincture easily in alcohol.  I like tinctures for medicinal herbs better than drying them; alcoholic tinctures will stay good on the shelf for many years, whereas the dried forms tend to lose potency after a year.  The carriers of choice seem to be vodka or brandy (one mimosa user used apple brandy).  Mimosa tea does not taste good, either so tinctures will work for me.  

There is some notation about it being invasive (yes, I've been finding little seedlings here and there) but also notations that the seedlings mow off easily in the lawn, pull easily in garden areas, and I do not consider 'pink fluff' in the yard a terrible thing (no worse than cottonwoods, lol).  I love the scent, very peach-like, and the tree also has a reputation for being easy to grow and very good for building tree houses (apparently the  ranches spread 'just right' for building in).  The kid in me loves that, unfortunately the old lady in me won't be clambering up any trees and I cant imagine what kind of emergency would require me to.  Getting old is a PITA (pain in the A$$).  

I also located my Carolina Spice Bush (harder once it quite blooming, but the seed pods are distinctive which helps).  I am trying to mark useful and medicinal plants, shrubs & trees so we do not remove one by accident that we would regret losing.   

The garden is starting to produce more and more.  I cut the romaine lettuce (it will regrow from the root I left in place; I want to see how long I can grow lettuce in this heat).  I have a couple of cherry tomatoes, one cucumber, a bunch of broccoli florets (they did not get very large, it got too hot too fast.  Will have to try as an autumn crop), and our first zucchini.  Oh yes, we had enough snap beans for a dinner side dish.  We mix wax and green ones for pretty.  Nobody down in this area knows what wax beans are, and they are rarely in the grocery stores.  So we will grow our own, and share with friends - they are in for a pleasant surprise.  BTW those fresh beans were like tasting heaven!  I can hardly wait for the tomatoes to start in earnest!  The green peppers are looking promising, too.  

The icing on the cake today was that the Asian Pear tree we planted is FINALLY leafing out!  I was afraid it was going to fade away, but it was just slow!  yippee!

Edited by kappydell
  • Like 3

I always get 1) hungry :feedme:     and/or    2) tired :0327:  out when I read Kappy's posts.  :lol:    I love hearing of all the interesting things you two find.  And yea!! :cheer:  I've been rooting for your Asian Pear tree.  

We have a family story about Asian pears.  Our DDs were living in a rural orphanage in Korea...next to several fruit orchards.  On DD2's 11th B-day, DH and I had friends over for a BBQ and passed around pictures of our kids....who were still in Korea.  Meanwhile, back at the orphanage [the country was really still in recovery from the war] nothing was done to celebrate a child's Bday.  :(  SERIOUSLY?  [We heard this way after they'd arrived and learned some English.]  So DD1 went over to a nearby orchard and stole her little sister an Asian pear for her B-day.  Sad and sweet story.  They introduced us to those yummy fruit way back in the mid 1980's.  :yum3:  

MtRider  ...and.....nothing extraordinarily WEIRD happened to us today...  :thumbs: 

• Like 3
On 6/1/2018 at 10:13 PM, Jeepers said:

Darn. I fell in the garage...again. I thought my leg just gave out but the more I think about it I think it was probably my ankle.

I went straight down full force on my right knee on the cement. I don't know how it didn't break my kneecap. Or at least crack it. I must have slid a little bit because my knee is all scuffed up. It hurts so bad. Like a rug burn. Going down was like in slow-motion and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it. It took me about 15 minutes to get up. Of course I had shorts on too. And of course I threw my back out again.

It burns so bad. I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow. I'm sore and miserable and stunned and frustrated and mad. I'll get over it but it sure sucks to be me right now.

Boy do I know how those falls hurt!  Done that several times.  I've started looking on the ground in front of me more now...even little irregularities can pitch me off balance.  Skinned my chin just a couple of months or so ago coming in from the garden area.  Been having issues with my left knee and hip, so I've been "hanging upside down" on our inversion table as well as using my tins.  Sure makes a difference for me!  

Got a bit of a "start" over the weekend.  Went into one of our local McD's and the women's restroom had a sign that said "single occupancy only" and when you enter, you push in and then you have to turn a lock on the inside...no handle....and when you leave, you turn to unlock and push the door outward.  There were only two "stalls"...one regular and one handicap...neither had doors.  You were the only person in there.  Guess it's to keep some of those "confused" men from entering the women's facilities...LOL  Guess it don't matter where you stand in line?  

• Like 2

Yeah, probably an economically feasible way outta all that mess....  One person at a time, no one's complaining ....or threatening with lawsuits.   Except the moms with kids that reallllly gotta go now! 

Wow.....been watching the lava flow from Kilauea cover over so much land....and sea.  'Course Fuego was devastating in Guatemala.  :(

MtRider   :pc_coffee:

Another nice day, so out to work with wood again, this time stacking it.  Got a stack 8 x 2 x 3 feet piled up before we both ran out of energy.  M cut some med size rounds of seasoned wood for our artist friend - about 8 inches diameter and 1 inch thick (that's all the thinner we can get them).  She promised she would save me one for my cutting board.  We kept a close eye out for snakes; one of our neighbors was trimming things up around her woodpile and got bit by a copperhead.  Rushed to the ER, of course.  I sure hope that 'snake-away' repellant works that we use!

Found a patch of Jerusalem artichokes that we did NOT plant - either wild ones or from the previous owners (Yum!).  One of the rhubarb plants is looking rather drowned from all the rain.  Maybe it will perk up.  And two of our 6 raspberry plantings are broken off, either from water flow from all that rain, or the deer got them.  I'm thinking water, because of the asparagus right next to the raspberries.   

To rest, we went fishing.  Caught a few little sunfish, but we were after them for bait for large catfish.  It cooled off nicely after sunset - it will be good sleeping weather tonight - 68 to 70 degrees - the windows will be open; and the dogs are loving it, sitting outside on the back steps long after they do their 'business' just hanging out, listening to the night.  

Jack alerts to the wildlife as he spots it - the fox next door, a deer coming up the hill from the creek, a passing possum.  The only thing he did not alert to was the frog that got in his pen, next to his wading pool.  For a little frog, it had a BIG NOISY voice.  I think Jack was creeped out - he did not know what to make of it.  Just as well, I did not want him messing with strange amphibians.  

Spent the last hours working on my canning manual compilation.  More and more I see canning books that do not cover anything more than pickles and jellies (probably a liability thing).  So l am gathering up all my various recipes, some from Mrs S, some from USDA, other from wildlife depts. around the country, etc.  It's kind of my ongoing project.  I am also consolidating in the cookbook, directions for cleaning various less common game (possum, raccoon, armadillo, muskrats, etc) with an eye to where their scent glands are (the ones that taint the meat if you miss them) because it seems to me that THAT might be the reason for the extreme differences in folks' descriptions of their flavor.  I can understand someone hating game that the hunter had neglected to remove scent glands from (and those pesky glands are all over the place!).  I have a terrific set of 3 books which comprise the "complete encyclopedia of cleaning and cooking fish, fowl and game" which not only tells you how to skin the game (for saving the hide, or not as you choose) it also diagrams where all those glands are, and give ingriguing recipes for various game and fur-bearing, feathered, and scaly critters, both large and small.  Its the most complete info I've ever run across and unfortunately, it is no longer in print!  It even gave canning, freezing, dehydrating and jerky making directions!  So I am incorporating that info into my compilation, so it is all in one place.  I LOVE my binders!  

My hair is growing longer and longer - it is now long enough to get disheveled looking if I try to comb it down, so guess what - I spiked it and it looks actually good.  Never thought this old broad would spike her hair, but I'd rather all that hair standing up was on purpose, rather than an oopsie.   It is getting curlier as it grows in.  

WIN_20180606_01_58_42_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

Kappy, I love your hairstyle!  It looks great!

Getting a haircut at 1 pm and running to Dollar General. Calling to make sure mortgage company will be paying our home insurance and adjusting payments (I hate surprises). Sweeping and taping down rugs in bedroom that we just finished painting and hanging pictures in. Baking chicken for us and for dog treats. Hope that's it today.

Not a great week so far.  We were at a meeting of the patients of our doctor's family practice yesterday when Dh had chest pains.  We called the paramedics and found out he was having a heart attack.  They took him to the big city hospital with a cardiac unit. Fortunately it was not a severe heart attack, but unfortunately there is not much they can do for him.  All of his veins are full of plaque and 2 of them are essentially blocked. He also has some blood clots.  He is doing well now and not in pain and barring any surprises will come home in in a day or two. I'm leaving to visit after lunch and plan to stay overnight at the hospital tonight.

It got hot but our humidity is low so it is bearable.  I dread the hot steamy days of summer to come.

Kappydell your hair sure grows fast!

• Sad 3

I really wish I could use one of those inversion tables! I imagine it would help my back and neck a lot. Doctor said no because of my blood pressure issues. Sigh.

Strange bathrooms, but I'll bet you are correct. I would think that public places like that are mandated to have so many stalls to customer ratio. I don't know that for a fact. Just something I thought about. So maybe they are getting around the gender "crisis" by simply removing the handle. Pretty smart actually. I prefer to pee solo anyway.

Sounds like you live in paradise, Kappy. Except for that snake thing...:runcirclsmiley2:

Your hair looks so soft!

I love my binders too! I took a lot of time getting them in order and having everything printed out neatly. A touch of OCD can come in handy once in awhile. My favorite is my 'food preparation' binder. I do agree about canning books being mostly jelly and preserves. Nice to have some jars but not my idea of a good meal day after day. And yes, less accountability with water bath canning with lots of sugar or vinegar. Nothing wrong with those recipes!!! I have plenty too and more than my share of jelly but I rely more and more on my soups and stews. When it comes to my canning, I have to get the recipe out every single time and check it often as I go...memory shot.

Momo, I hope your DH feels better!  Heart attacks scare me.  My DH died of congestive heart failure, a little different but still a heart thing.  "poor surgical candidate" so we struggled the last years.  I miss him.  Oh well, in my current life we have a new development...

The local news reported black bears roaming around our neighborhood raiding trash cans.  We cant shoot them unless they are menacing us BUT I got out the shotgun anyway.  We'll go pick up some 12-ga slugs tomorrow, since I think even my magnum 00-buck would make it angry.  M agrees if we have to shoot it we'll utilize every bit - pelt, meat, fat, bones...even the claws (I know some native Americans who would love those!).  Our prep friends said they'd smoke the hams in exchange for some bear grease!  The dogs go out in our fenced area under armed guard, so they cant chase anything - they might find it irresistible if Mr. Bruin comes calling.  

Maybe we'll see if the gun store carries tannerite.  Bet it would blow up our stumps...(I bet all the neighborhood menfolk would be coming by to 'help' blow things up, too.)  Maybe not, LOL

Dang!  If anybody ever takes auditions for "the klutz sisters" sign me up!  Last night Mary was trying to get out of her recliner without dropping the foot support (there was a dog snoozing below it).  She started to tip over and yelled for help, so I got up from MY recliner without lowering the food support (same reason).  Of course, since I am the general cook, all the dogs & cats made a beeline for me thinking I was going to give handouts of something tasty.  Coupled with my spraddle-legged ascent from the chair, the mobbing resulted in a slo-mo tumble.  Down on one knee, then rolling over onto my back, with arms &  legs waving wildly, sticking straight up in the air like a June-bug on its back.  The critters thought it was great fun (I don't get down to floor level often) and Mary is still teetering...I tell her to grab my FOOT (the thing closest to her) if it would help steady things.  Well it was so goofy we both busted out laughing for at least 5 minutes!  Fortunately by the time I regained some kind of footing, I was able to help her from the teetering recliner, so at least we Did solve the problem.  More hysterical laughter.  For the first time in YEARS I fell down without hurting ANYTHYING!!!!   (I don't think sore sides from laughing count.)  Maybe I finally broke the jinx.

Stacked more wood today; then went for a swim at the lake to cool off.  It was 'only' 80 degrees, but no breeze today.  Tomorrow we should finish up with the wood, put some 'snake-away' around the wood pile, then go do something less strenuous like building a compost heap, weeding the garden, or ?????  Only killed one big spider - a big brown one.  Don't know what spiders to look for here, have to research it.  After all, GA has the most snakes of any state (and poisonous ones), and the most turtles (I'm told), so why not spiders, too.  Its like our own little "Wild Kingdom"  (Remember Marlon (I think) Perkins?)

Edited by kappydell
  • Haha 4

Took my friend to the local grocery store today for sale day.  Came home and made pumpkin dog treats (that's treats for dogs, not out of dogs) and cut up chicken for treats also.  Took some eBay photos and am making nachos for dinner with the home canned taco meat.  Have a quiet evening, ladies!

Oh my Kappy, that is so darn funny!!! Seems like quite a few of us have been 'taking the knee' lately...literally.

Glad your doggy treats are made from pumpkin and not doggies, Miki.  Hee-Hee. I'm thinking your dogs eat better than I do. For sure more healthy.

It was a slow day here today. I couldn't fall asleep last night and when I finally did, then I slept in til noon. I hate doing that. Gonna go to bed early tonight to try not to get on that sleep pattern again. I was doing so good too. We are supposed to get storms this weekend and it's starting to cloud up already. Radar said they were going south of me but I don't think so. They look pretty bad.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeepers said:

I couldn't fall asleep last night and when I finally did, then I slept in til noon. I hate doing that. Gonna go to bed early tonight to try not to get on that sleep pattern again.

Aaaugh!  I'm in that sleep pattern again.  :banghead:    {ouch, I have a weather pressure headache too} 

Due to DH's late work shift, I normally go to sleep between 1-3am and get up 7-8 hrs later.  Lately I've been going to sleep and laying there for hours.....hours....  And I have taken a sleep aid for the past 3 yrs..  So last nite was 2am......took second half-pill at 4am.....slept sometime after that.  Got up groggy at 11:30am.  :motz_6:   I just don't FEEL well then. 

Doing all the same routine for bed that usually has me sleeping within a half hour of shutting off light.  Don't know what I'm going to do different except take whole pill for a while.  Usually I can eventually switch back to half.

It's a definite IDENTIFICATION.....coyote....fox....BOBCAT!  A tawny color this time.  Last bobcat couple years ago was orange-ish.  Black tuffed ears and dark marking on 4 feet.  I saw the 4" tail.  He was scoping out my ducks on pond....again.  Koa began to bark but didn't know what....  She actually didn't see Bobby streak past the fenced goatyard.  I dashed for the back door, yelling COME!  Got us into the goatyard where Koa could not follow Bobby to the ends of the earth....but could BARK!  That's where I was able to get positive I.D.  It kept going and eventually went into neighbor's land.  [mebbe I should let them know...they have livestock]. 

MtRider ...  :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

I've read quite a lot lately about bobcat being good eating....cook it like pork or chicken, supposed to be a white meat.  So if you have to shoot it, let us know....They sure are pretty critters, I can see why their pelts have value.   Glad I don't have any living close to me - at least I don't THINK I do, but that was before I found out we have bears.  It would be yet another critter to keep a watch for when the little pets are out.  From air (hawks), land (coyotes & bear) and sea (water moccasins) they come!  I do love the wildness of our new home!  Saw a spotted fawn crossing the road last night, and have seen Momma down by the little creek in our back area.  SO glad we fenced in most of our stuff!  

Went out this AM and did a garden 'picking' - a little of everything as usual for me: 6 cherry tomatoes (just starting), 6 cucumbers, a green pepper, a handful of beans, some chard, one cluster of lettuce, and a handful of tyfon - a kind of European mustard green with the bitters removed.  I was impressed with the tyfon - first time I have grown it and I will do so again - it is so mild it is good as lettuce, as well as a braising green.  Pinetree Garden seed is the only place I have seen that carries the seeds.  

The man from Hughes-net came today; checked everything, could not say why the internet was unreachable for a couple hours yesterday.  I'm suspecting it was overload on the Web from all the folks using the internet around noon-ish (kids are home from school, other folks using on their lunch hours, etc).  It came back up yesterday around 3 PM.  We called tech support, they could not tell what was going on, and sent the repairman.  Oh well, one of life's mysteries.

The best part of today?  Our favorite liver & onions dinner, with new carrots, braised greens, mashed potatoes and liver gravy.   Both the dogs AND the cats lined up for tastings.....

• Like 1

:yum3:  Sounds like a wonderful meal, Kappy.

Welllll...Bobby came back to peer at our ducks again.  Koa didn't see it but could smell.  So I went running out to the porch again....with something that goes BANG.  It popped it's head up over the hillside...'bout 4 yards from the porch.  I made a BANG .....right in front of it and it took off.  I made one more BANG...to make my point clear....   Going to be persistent about the ducks, I'm afraid.  <_<

MtRider  .....but it is kinda cool to see it...if it wasn't predator-ing

• Like 2

Finger limes are THORNY!  Planted one of those and a chokeberry (aronia, not to be confused with chokecherry) in temporary pots this week.  One is too tender for this climate, one requires too many chill hours to fruit in this climate--normally.  I had found a wild chokeberry in the back pasture fruiting because of this weird winter we had, so I picked up an improved cultivar (Viking) to expand on that.  The finger lime, it turns out, stays small enough to keep in a pot. So here I pictured it on a pot on my front porch, perfuming the air with its blossoms, tented or brought inside on frosty nights.  But--turns out finger limes are THORNY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1