MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wow.....you have been getting pounded for a while in MO.  My friend in the central portion said they weren't getting the flooding in their town, but lotsa rain for a while.

We had a gorgeous day....windy but sunny and cool enough to be safe for me. 

MtRider :hapydancsmil:

Not miserable hot here yet, but hot enough to notice.  Getting one or two cherry tomatoes every day for breakfast.  They're by the door as I leave in the morning, so I just pick them on the way to the car.  The milk and wine lilies bloomed out one stalk and dropped it, and are now in full bloom on a second stalk!

18 hours ago, Annarchy said:

It was in the 90's when I left AZ and mid 80's when I got here to TX. Very windy all the way. Just missed a dust storm, thank God. 

We had a literal line of storm blow through 2 nights ago.  Stormed 20 minutes, with hail, then it was past.

Our Rocky Mt region might be sending some of our ...ahem, cooler...weather.  I'm not sure we got above freezing for the past two days.  Sun did melt a lot this morning but was cloudy all aft.  Lot of snow still in the trees.  But hey...the roads/driveways, parking lots are clear.  So it's good!  Greeeeen grass now.  Needed a drink. 

But wow....it was COLD to be out in it today.

MtRider :frozen:

Just :frozen: had to mention :frozen:  ....DH saw 12 DEGREES :frozen:  at 5:00AM this morning....  Sun out and trying to warm us up...  31 degrees at noon....where the sun hasn't quite reached the porch thermometer.

MtRider  ....that's a bit much even for Springtime in the Rockies.  :frozen:

Quite a drastic change in weather in different regions.  Mt_Rider is freezing and we are boiling. 

We are now, above 100, on average, daily.  Trying to keep enough water on the yard to keep it green.

Aiiieee, Annarchy.  I used the Doppler radar map to see when Koa and I would dart out to do evening chores.  Pummeling gropel shower was followed by a brief respite.  We were just wrapping up when the rain [that hadn't quit but was light] got much harder and began turning white.  Yep, got several more inches of snow last nite. 

Which is fine since the driveway/roads remain melted and snow/ice free.  But it just isn't warming up during the sunny....well ok.....HALF sunny days. 

Always enjoy a lot of moisture to avert wildfires.  Pond is at flood stage....we have melting snow and rain.  And :frozen:

MtRider  ....throws snowball at Annarchy to cool her off!  *

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 1