MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annarchy

What's for Dinner? (With pics.)

Liver and home made dinner rolls.  Mary said that was all she wanted.  How come so many folks don't want any other sides once the hot rolls arrive?  Anyhow, they were good; the recipe makes two pans of 15 rolls, with enough left over to experiment with making two thin crust pizzas.  I call that a win cubed.  The liver was particularly tasty tonight.  I'm glad it is not a more poplar food - it keeps the price reasonable.

• Like 3

No liver served in this house...except when I boil it for our Abby-girl and put it in her "mush" jar.  When I pull that quart jar out of the frig she starts drooling all over the floor.  What a mess! :24:  She never knows what "left overs" etc. are whipped up in my VitaMix and poured into her jar.  :feedme:

• Like 1

No pics...just put a whole chicken in my electric pressure cooker on the slow cook setting (4 hours) and it was pull apart tasty.  Had left over noodles (still some for chicken noodle soup tomorrow for lunch), some pork & beans and a slice of homemade bread.

• Like 1

Had Christmas party with friends...and the theme was Mexican.  What a delight!  Enchiladas, Tacos (or a taco salad if you wanted to do it that way), black beans and rice casserole, and the dessert that we took.  The white elephant gifts ended up with hubby getting a nice multi-tool in leather case and I got a very pretty ceramic bathroom toothbrush holder and soap dish.  Lovely to spend time with friends.  One of them is travelling out of country the end of this month and won't be around for 3 months so it was extra nice for all of us to be together. 

101_0884.JPG

• Like 2

Tonight's din-din was a 2nd meal from the chicken I put in the electric pressure cooker awhile ago.  Still have another meal that I put into sealed bags and into freezer.  Not bad, 3 full meals from one chicken that we paid a little over 5$ for.  I dumped the shredded chicken into a skillet and poured some Classic Sauce over it and let it simmer.  Then just added some taters and veggies!

101_0890.JPG

• Like 1

Tonight, Anniversary dinner, BBQ ribeye steak, butterfly shrimp, baked potato, and Texas toast, then as an added bonus, requirements from an old site.... shucks, missed the placemat & cloth napkin. He only got a +9.  Lol. 

D0E4A3F3-3317-4943-8356-3483BBA3B803.jpeg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.