MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Water Video

Hi Everybody,

I just watched a YouTube video that I thought was excellent. Y'all might want to see it too. It's about using water and staying clean in an emergency situation.

There was also a comment from Reivenne that I think is also good to know

I hope the youtube address is correct. I typed it with one finger trying to be sure it was correct. I think it is, but I don't know. I have 2 problems with the Mrs S site. (1) copying anything to it and (2) replying to any topic that I started. If necessary, go to youtube and search for DirtPatchHeaven. The video is titled Staying Clean in SHTF.

Hope this helps someone

YYY

Hi Everybody,

I just watched a YouTube video that I thought was excellent. Y'all might want to see it too. It's about using water and staying clean in an emergency situation.

There was also a comment from Reivenne that I think is also good to know

I hope the youtube address is correct. I typed it with one finger trying to be sure it was correct. I think it is, but I don't know. I have 2 problems with the Mrs S site. (1) copying anything to it and (2) replying to any topic that I started. If necessary, go to youtube and search for DirtPatchHeaven. The video is titled Staying Clean in SHTF.

Hope this helps someone

YYY

Dirtpatchheaven is on my sub list :-) They're going through some extremely difficult times right now with Mr. Dirt injuring his back :-(

Edited by The WE2's

YYY....you're still having problems accessing your own threads? :scratchhead: I'm no tech help but this one looks like it loaded correctly.

Can anyone give a synopsis? I'm still not gonna chance using tooooo much data on my Internet account.

MtRider :bathbaby: