MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

TIPS # 8 Protecting Your Computer Against Hackers and Viruses

Guest Guest

As most of you know, recently there have been many worms and viruses running amok on the net and a few of you have been affected by it and some of you may be infected and not even know it....there are several tools you can use to help in protecting yourself and the computer..... SPAM BLOCKERS ...most of you are aware of many antivirus software like Norton and McAffee and many of you are aware of the spyware stuff as well the spam and popup blockers but many are not aware of the the Critical SECURITY updates from Microsoft's website....this is the LINK that has a ton of info as well as the patches for the latest updates from Microsoft.... MICROSOFT's SECURITY UPDATES....please check this out and apply the needed patches and updates....it'll help you prevent the headaches and disasters to your hard earned data. Safe Computing all.

Thank you Mr. Cavey........i went to windows update and scanned my puter......i needed that patch for IE......and here i just did that scan and update for critical updates just the other day......good thing i listened to you!

xoox

deb