MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello Everybody

Possum

Hi , Possum here!

I had the great pleasure of meeting one of you wonderful people earlier this week and she told me about this forum. So glad she did. I am new to the mechanics of prepping but not to the idea that a person unaware of how to work with the world around them is dead when everything goes to hell. I am a horse trainer by profession and have cared for all kinds of animals for both food and companionship purposes. I always have a little zoo wherever I go . This zoo right now includes a Possum who i have decided is one of nature's greatest little creatures. Amazing how you can learn so much from something so small.His name is Nucky and one day i hope to be good enough with a computer to post one of his little glamour shots :D I have always stayed away from technology, it was never my thing. Electronic leashes and mind sucking devices. I teach kids how to ride and it is amazing how they are so wrapped up in a handheld device they really don't see. The world is truly blind.All these selfies and nobody sees a thing. I look forward to learning more about what you guys are up to in the years to come and thank you Annarchy for introducing me to your community. 

• Like 5

Welcome Possum.   :balloons:

I'm into horses too.....and have a zoo.  Most of the wild stories of mine have animals featured. 

Or the stories are about WEATHER.....gotta go.  Thunder striking nearby....again.....

MtRider :behindsofa:  ack!

WELCOME!  :wave:

If Annarchy  likes you, I do, too!  *giggle*   

There is a lot of good information here, and if you can't find what you might want, please feel free to ask.  A PM (Private Message) is an easy way, if you don't want to post out for all to see.  Just click on the person's name and you'll find a place to "message". 

I'm not here as much as I used to, as life gets busy.  But  I still hang around because the hugs are sweet.  These are my "people".  :grouphug:

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy looking around. 

• Like 1