MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Update/Upgrade

Hi Everyone,

Yes indeed.  The update changed some things.  The system will be a little slow, while it is reindexing all of the threads and topics.  Last time I looked it was about 30% complete.

Some bugs and other issues were fixed and more options are now available. 

If a member has never updated their profile photo, the system now shows a letter.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jeepers said:

My only issue so far is that I can't see up there where the notices are. At the top of the page. Most if it is hidden by the white bar where it says "calendar, blogs, gallery, staff, online users."

Wow, you are missing the top of the page?  That's nuts.  :scratchhead:

Hmmmm...mine does not look like Jeepers is showing....  :scratchhead:

I tried to get on earlier and ...... I COULDN'T!   :hidingsmile::runcirclsmiley2:..........well, at least it wasn't cuz of nuke war or EMP, eh?  :darthduck:

Thanks for your work, Annarchy!  :grouphug:

MtRider  ......hmmm, new buttons again....but not too many...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Here is what I see. Notice the upper right. I can't see most of the notifications area.

Capture.PNG

Maybe try changing the theme to see if that works. 

I went through them eariler, checking to make sure they were still working. IDK. I'll double check everything in the morning. 

I tried all the different themes and it's just the gray chrome that's messed up. Funny how that one feels hard on my eyes Jeepers. I use the Old School one because it's the only one that doesn't bother my eyes.

:scratchhead:   Themes?  I've always been on the "basic blue" cuz it cuts out a lot of extra stuff so I use less 'bandwidth'....or loading time...or whatever.   Where is that option...just out of curiousity?

Hope you find something, Jeepers.

MtRider  ....never knew about 'themes'.  :lol:

Edited by Mt_Rider