MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

:lol:  I was going to put that here.....cuz of Grammas that might need to stock up on PRESENTS!

MtRider  :santa: 

• Like 1

Guilty. :008Laughing:

Ya know, I waited for 65 years to get a grandbaby and what happens the very next year? Toys R Us closes down. That's my life in a nutshell.

• Like 2

Toys R Us have had a boat-load of lawsuits to contend with.  Sorry to see they are closing down, though.

• Sad 1

Probably hoping people will buy them online not knowing about the closing and then they expire.

Or grandma or grandpa or auntie buying them once or twice a year and not knowing about the closing.

Or so someone will buy them to give as a gift right away with the extra % discount.

If I had a gift card I'd probably wait for a week or so to get some sort of a discount unless I had something specific in mind.  :shrug:

I'll probably go next week to get some games to put away. Oh...it would probably be a good time to buy diapers too.

The local store's stock now belongs to a liquidating company, which jacked up all the prices--sometimes more than double--and then cut them to what they had been before.  With a few items actually pretty cheap.  Let the buyer beware.

• Thanks 2

Figures.  :mad:  Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to check the prices of a few games I want and compare them to Toys R Us prices before I buy them. Will be easy to do online at Amazon and Wal-Mart etc.

I'd like to get some Domino's and Checkers and Connect 4 too. And some beginner puzzles. Nothing very expensive.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.