MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

How to Add a Picture

See at the bottom of the posting area where it has the paperclip and says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."?

2018-08-18.thumb.jpg.817ca43d9f541119f12ea390fa98e262.jpg

If it's something from the internet, I normally save it to my desktop so I can find it easily, then make my browser window smaller so I can just drag it from the desktop into that area at the bottom.  After it's done uploading, it will look like the ones in the picture, with the little plus sign and the trash can.  If you hit the plus sign, it will put the picture up in with your text and you can drag it to where you want it in your post.  If you hit the trash can...*poof* it's gone.

• Thanks 3

That's how I do it too except I don't hit the plus sign. After I drag and drop I just hit the 'submit reply' button.

i can only do things on my laptop though. I can't do anything but type and send on a phone or Kindle. And not very well at that!  Kindle auto correct is horrible. I have to check every word. It really is ridiculous. 

She is doing great in med school! Asher is in law school doing great too. George will soon be in high school. Finn had a lemonade stand this summer and raised quite a few thousand dollars for his up and coming fellow Service Dog Project family. Wendy taught Hunter to walk again and is keeping him out of the wheelchair. So many stories to tell. I'm so proud of each and every one of "my" kids.

• Like 3