MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Jar It Up January

Well, January is over and so is the collab some of the canning people were doing all month. I'll post a link to the videos. Watch for others too in the side bar on the right. Some other people participated too but they weren't in the official collaboration.

I especially like the guys videos. Can't remember his name. Paul? I'm definitely going to can his Zuppa Toscana. I'm going to do it more like Olive Garden and add a couple of bacon crumbles to each jar and use Italian sausage. I'll use a splash of milk when I heat it up. If it doesn't taste like

I want it to I'll make more using cream when I make it and freeze it. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is so good. I liked how he put a few carrots in there for color too. Sausage, potatoes, carrots and kale oh my.

There were some other nice looking recipes too. Warning though, they canned their food their way not necessarily Ball's way. To each his/her own.  :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uHDDlu96mw&list=PLEHHxNZcjnIQIynsnYd0Hhp5nzof2ZZv6

• Like 2