MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
mommato3boys

Disappointed in Commerical Emergency Packed Foods.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:46 PM, Annarchy said:

I was trying to work on it.  Got overwhelmed, looking in ancient threads, remembering people, long gone, distracted, and such.  Duplicates, trying to make sure I gave credit to those who posted the recipes, then, no one seemed interested and I put it aside.  It’s still on my computer......  sigh...

In case you need a hand, I have Word and Adobe, and I have editing experience.  (I also have Excel, but I don't know how do do spreadsheets.)

Edited by Ambergris
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ambergris said:

In case you need a hand, I have Word and Adobe, and I have editing experience.  (I also have Excel, but I don't know how do do spreadsheets.)

I have and can use Excel (and the rest of Office), and I also have 2 different publishing programs once the text is all spiffied up, if we want to set it up where it can be easily (and prettily) printed as a pdf.

• Thanks 1

Haven't read all of these post yet. But on one I saw where someone didn't have the break down of the long term freezedried/dehydrated foods.  I have a chart somewhere that I have been looking to see where I put it. But if my memory serves me right, I think about 3/4 cup of a freezedried or dehydrated food will feed about  1 or 2 people. Water will vary.  I will post it when I can find my chart. It's not where I thought it was. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.