MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mommato3boys

Product Review

I purchased two boxes of the storage bags that you use the vacuum to suck the air out of, the first brand was Ziplock and the second brand was Magic Bags. Hands down the Ziplock brand is better. 

I stored sleeping bags, quilts and curtains that we are not currently using. Several weeks ago I "shrink wrapped" these items using both bags. Both are the same size and hold about the same; however, the magic bags are a little thinner and let air back in. The Ziplock brand is still almost shrink wrapped. 

For the money I think Ziplock is better.

• Thanks 3

Are the Ziplock bags clear so you can see what you've stored?

MtRider  ...might have some uses for those...with all the DUST in here!  :dusting:  

We buy the cheapy's at $Tree and and we're able to store lots of stuff in them.  You don't vacuum seal them, you just sit on them or ??? and mash the air out and they have handles.  They're not real big, but really cheap so I put some of my smaller tops etc. in them for storage.  I've never tried them for anything other than clothing though.  We bought a lot of the "space" bag type and used the vacuum but they're so big and heavy I can't hardly carry them.  Hubby has to do that.  We have both...and it's always good to have storage bags! 

Edited by The WE2's
Added content.
  • Like 2

On 9/26/2019 at 9:33 PM, Mt_Rider said:

Are the Ziplock bags clear so you can see what you've stored?

MtRider  ...might have some uses for those...with all the DUST in here!  :dusting:  

MtRider both are clear. The zip lock just feels thicker to me.

Edited by mommato3boys
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.