MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Annarchy...I left our Coleman lantern behind with friends in Maui.  But...just remembered that I picked up another one at a garage sale.....  :unsure:  So use in ventilated area and the glass "should" stop the Beta ....  HUH?   Dunno.  I've never filled or started the garage sale one....yet.

4 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

IF it is a mixture of oils, it is SUPPOSED to say so on the bottle. There is a "test" to see if your olive oil is "pure." Put the bottle in the fridge and if it solidifies at all, it is NOT pure olive oil! 

Hmm, didn't know that.  Thanks!   As for the kindly doctor who's actually a salesman....  :)   well, some of it is probably true.  ;) 

MtRider  :pc_coffee:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

(Bertolli's) :D

IF it is a mixture of oils, it is SUPPOSED to say so on the bottle. There is a "test" to see if your olive oil is "pure." Put the bottle in the fridge and if it solidifies at all, it is NOT pure olive oil! 

I'm pretty certain that if your olive oil doesn't solidify in the fridge, it's not actually oil.  Perhaps I should test with my stuff that I'm pretty dang certain is olive oil.

And yeah, I've pretty much decided that anybody who flogs 1 specific type as the holy Grail of _____ and no others can compare is likely full of crap.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.