MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joyfilled

Christmas and bday gifts post Covid19

Guest Joyfilled

Have you thought of gifts/celebrations post Covid19? I think we will have a very different world than what we're used to. I'm all for new traditions, but also keeping old ones...so what are you doing to prepare?

I bought material to make quilts for each of my kids....and even one for myself! And I just saw the idea of using fleece for pajamas....we normally get matching pajamas on Christmas Eve, but that may be an issue moving forward. The fleece idea is great!! I'm not a great seamstress, but will work on it!

I also bought supplies to decorate birthday cakes....I need to buy more sprinkles. We don't use them often, but once in a while! 

Thanksgiving....the plan is to get turkeys so we can have the meat. Will have to see how the rest of the meal works out. 

I believe celebrations are important....and traditions.... would like to keep them in place post Covid19.

Any thoughts, ideas? :bdaycake:

Wow, sounds like you have a plan, Joyfilled.

Our celebration traditions have depleted, over the years.  Everyone lives so far away, it isn’t practical any more.  Cards are our normal now.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

When I changed the way I eat a couple of years ago, it changed all good celebration. Much more simple and natural now. I think that will work out now. 

All family is away and dh and I barely do gifts now. Will probably make dome banana bread for neighbors and Church family. 

So, shouldn't change much at all. 

Will look forward to hearing your ideas!