MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

This was so weird

Dee

Anyone ever heard of it? Two nights ago DH and I were sitting in our chairs just quietly watching TV. Our chairs are right together and we each have an end on the other side of our chair where our phones were sitting. His phone rang. A funny ring, not his normal one. Before he picked it up to answer, mine rang too. I looked at my phone and said, "It's from your number Galen". He looked at his and it was my number calling him. What the heck? When I answered mine no one was there. He didn't answer his. Oh, and we don't have an Alexa. Any thoughts?

I have had my phone number come up on the caller I.D. too. On my landline phone that I'm answering! Phone rings and I look at the caller I.D. and its my name and number. It has only happened a few times but yeah, they can do it. I hate robo/telemarket callers.

I've had my own phone number come up on my phone too but to have my phone be calling his and his calling mine at the same time I've never heard mentioned before.

Edited by Dee
  • Like 1