MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I confess, it was me :)

Darlene

I talked with Annarchy today about the forms. In my opinion, I'd really like to clean things up around here and freshen everything up so...

We went through all the forums and merged some of them into other parent forums. We tried to keep the forums that are stand alone forums the way they've always been, but in an attempt to be more concise, I merged some forums as sub forums into others.

Sheesh, as I type that I'm confusing myself trying to explain it, but just know that we're making some changes in the forums, to hopefully organize things a little bit better.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
40 minutes ago, Mt_Rider said:

Hmmmmmmmm........  :o  CHANGES?   :behindsofa:    MtRider does not like CHANGES!  

:lol:    I couldn't find any significant differences so ......no complaint from me. 

MtRider   ....  :hug3:  

That’s because we’ve only just begun. 

Lol

• Haha 1

I can see some of the changes. :) 

What I don't see is the forum/topic for notifying Annarchy about issues. :(

Just wanted to say that when I pull up the "Unread" list, some of the "Go to the First Unread Post" buttons are squished too close or on top of the poster's name and instead of going to the post I want to see it opens up an "Activity Page" for the person whose post I want to read.

Specifically, I was trying to get to Homesteader's reply in the "Shortages" topic about "getting lost in the National Forest.: :/

I was finally able to see her comment by ignoring the button and clicking on her name, then using the page arrow to jump to the last page in the discussion.

Hope this helps as you and Ann clean up the site. ;)

50 minutes ago, Midnightmom said:

What I don't see is the forum/topic for notifying Annarchy about issues. :(

Here is where we moved it:

help.PNG

I will look into the other issues.  I have also noticed a few things will need to research, to find a solution for.

Thanks for your observations, Midnightmom.  :bouquet:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is what my home page looks like when I open up Mrs. Survival. Before there was the bar that was vertical on the right side that showed topics with new replies...is the only way now to see it is by clicking on unread topics?

D6DAD298-9CC3-4054-B418-5E84EB964295.jpeg

Dogmom4, I know, thanks.  Because it was requested, the sidebar was messing up, squishing the topics and replies, it has been moved to the bottom of the home page.  However, I just moved it back, but, only on our home page.  It doesn't seem to be on the other pages.  If anyone finds it is messing with their computers, please let me know.  :sSig_thankyou:

• Like 1
On 9/25/2020 at 12:11 PM, Midnightmom said:

Just wanted to say that when I pull up the "Unread" list, some of the "Go to the First Unread Post" buttons are squished too close or on top of the poster's name and instead of going to the post I want to see it opens up an "Activity Page" for the person whose post I want to read.

Specifically, I was trying to get to Homesteader's reply..............................

STILL having the problem - but ONLY with Homesteader's posts! Here's a screenshot of what happens when I try to hover over the reply button.

MrsS.thumb.jpg.e04545c563889b22d5de9bb1f3f07fa3.jpg