MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Christmas Ornament Exchange 2020

I'm wondering if there are any people here who are interested in an ornament exchange this year???  

If you are, sign up here and please send me, message me your name and address as soon as possible.     We need to get a list done soon.     I'll keep this open until Friday November 13th, then we need to get ornaments made and sent out as soon as we are able to.    

Snowmom

• Like 1

I just don't see me getting anything done this year.  i will look at a few things and get back to you.  Thanks for running this again, with all you have going on!

• Like 1

I will have to see how things go as well.  DH is fully disabled and a hand full. We are not doing Thanksgiving nor Christmas at my house this year. It is just to much on me right now.  So Daughter has taken over and doing all the cooking and we will just show up at her house for both holidays. I am so tired, but sure it is this tooth that is dragging me down.  

• Like 1

I would hate to see such a wonderful tradition become another Covid "death," but I certainly understand if you are too overwhelmed to take it on this year. :hidingsmile:

But, just in case the world returns to "normal" after the election, I am sending my info. :santa:

• Like 4

I might be able to join, if'n I can find the time, I will join.... let’s see what happens in the next few days.  Might join just because. :thumbs:  

Thank you Snowmom for inviting us to do this another year.

• Like 1

I just put Midnightmom on a list for this year.       So, yes, please join in and if it is at all possible.      I will have to get mine started too.   

Snapshotmiki and Littlesister,  it doesn't have to be anything big or anything, just anything.      I found something on line and I am going to try it.   :) 

Yes, Please Annarchy do join in this year.      

We do need to keep this going for sure.  

Snowmom 

• Like 1
On 10/30/2020 at 7:49 AM, Snowmom said:

We do need to keep this going for sure.  

Ornaments are ready to go as soon as I get the list. :bounce:

Hope the tree doesn't stay naked this year.  :unsure:

1888606400_treeone(4).thumb.jpg.768f3b2481ae6d3c9bc7391c070cc473.jpg

• Like 1

I will not be able to manage to do this this year. As it is we are having Thanksgiving dinner cooked for us.. With  DD and everything else going on with DH. It is just in possible to find the time. The holidays for us this year is going to be very different. But maybe next year if things go much better. 

Good morning everyone.

Thank you to those who are joining.   :) 

We have, Midnightmom, Pauline, Momma2threeboys, Annarchy and myself.

Thank you all for joining and as soon as I get an address from Annarchy I will get the list out to everyone.   :) 

Enjoy making them and now I also need to get busy making mine.     I'm still in the unpacking mode.  

Snowmom

Good morning everyone,

I just sent the address list out so hope you all got it.    :)       

I hope you all have a good time making and getting these new ornaments.   :)  

Now, I need to get busy and make mine.    :)   

Have a great day.    :) 

• Like 1

Oh, my, Snowmom.  I messed up, I counted 5 participants, and didn’t realize one was me. :008Laughing:  So I made 5. I should be sending them out tomorrow, during the thump, thump, Thump! of having our roof replaced. They removed everything today and replaced the tar paper.  2 guys did an amazing job, so far.  Even cleaned up everything before they stopped for the day. 

I sure hope everyone likes them. :happy0203:

Ladies, I made a mistake in my zip code, put the 6 where I put 4 and then the the 4 where I put the 6.   So sorry.    I hope I'm not to late with this.  

You know, new place, new address, new zip code.  

• Thanks 1