MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Calling; Kappy And Ambergris and Dee and Arby and Cat

Jeepers

• Jeepers changed the title to Calling; Kappy And Ambergris and Dee and Arby and Cat

Hi everyone....I check in once in a while to see how everyone is doing but that's about it.  I've gotten old enough that all this work wears me out.  LOL  I can't imagine how I ever did all that we/I did just a few years ago. :0327:

You ladies still rock and I love reading your posts but usually pretty quiet. :grouphug:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Dee said:

I've gotten old enough that all this work wears me out.  LOL  I can't imagine how I ever did all that we/I did just a few years ago. :0327:

I still use the pie making recipe you gave me YEARS ago. The pie is put together and then popped in the freezer.  I'm starting to move toward the pie-in-a-muffin-tin recipes. DH doesn't need the extra sugar with his diabetes, and mom doesn't eat much. He thinks he can help us out and eat some of our pie slices.    :gathering:

• Like 2

We do go back a long ways Homey.  Wow, it's hard to imagine how long.  Glad you're still putting pies together to pop in the freezer. :)  

A few years ago I did farmer's market and baked pies in pot pie type pans to sell.  Makes the perfect sized pie for Galen and I.  We could eat a whole big pie in a couple of days but, obviously, we don't need it and the pot pie sized pan gives us a nice piece.

Take care old friend and if you ever drive by this way again you know you're always welcome! :kissy:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...