MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gas Prices 2021

Getting on the road in CO Springs.. $3.1999,  filling up in WY, $3.439…. In MT, $3.1999. 

Yeah, I’m here.  We shall see what prices are like when I head home.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NBC News  Why the price of food and gas is creeping higher — and will stay that way for a while Martha C. White Mon, March 1, 2021, 4:16 PM Recent price spikes for food and gas have caught the a

2 pics comparing yesterday with February in my town.  These gas stations are on opposite sides of town, but they usually run about the same and they are what I passed by at the time.   The angle isn't

Gas went up 3 cents/gallon overnight here.    I'm thinking the cyberattack on the pipeline is why.  https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/gasoline-prices-soar-after-colonial-gives-no-timetable-ha

Posted Images

2 pics comparing yesterday with February in my town.  These gas stations are on opposite sides of town, but they usually run about the same and they are what I passed by at the time.   The angle isn't great, but it says $2.95

20210512_171323.thumb.jpg.ed102904bb938907b558c2fda7b1d4d9.jpg151694790_840543366871304_8540835927416301670_n.thumb.jpg.f180afee953c6f5e4865c7eadd11ffae.jpg.4c56d820543f04195aea8f447125674e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Glendive, MT, $2.89/gal. :cele:

Just inside WY, $3.19

Northern CO, $3.19

Denver, $3.49.  

I’m calculating, gas gauge, price per gallon, and mileage. 

I’m getting, 25-27 mpg.  Tomorrow, should be much better, headed down the rocky mountains to Las Cruces, NM & heading to Deming. Spending the night with my dear sweet friend, for the night, then heading back to AZ….. I should make it to Deming before needing to gas up again.  We shall see.  Forecast is mentioning storms through the pass on hwy 25 just past Pueblo, CO.  I’m hoping & praying to miss it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Annarchy said:

Glendive, MT, $2.89/gal. :cele:

Just inside WY, $3.19

Northern CO, $3.19

Denver, $3.49.  

I’m calculating, gas gauge, price per gallon, and mileage. 

I’m getting, 25-27 mpg.  Tomorrow, should be much better, headed down the rocky mountains to Las Cruces, NM & heading to Deming. Spending the night with my dear sweet friend, for the night, then heading back to AZ….. I should make it to Deming before needing to gas up again.  We shall see.  Forecast is mentioning storms through the pass on hwy 25 just past Pueblo, CO.  I’m hoping & praying to miss it.

Oh, my!! I'm not sure that we're even up to $3 yet, here in central KS. Here's hoping it stays that way!

• Thanks 1

I do too, Joyfilled.  That’s awesome. When I filled up at home to leave, it was $3.4999/gal. Truly sucked.  IMHO.

15 minutes ago, Annarchy said:

I do too, Joyfilled.  That’s awesome. When I filled up at home to leave, it was $3.4999/gal. Truly sucked.  IMHO.

Hubby filled up at Sam's on Friday, $2.79 a gallon. I wonder why it's so much cheaper here?

Gas prices here are up to $2.89.  I heard there is a gas station in Richmond that is price gouging at $7.00 a gal. for regular unleaded. Also read that that is why they suddenly decided about not having to wear mask so as to cover up the price gouging. I don't think they can cover that up. People can see it going on. But it has not been on the news that I have heard of yet. Or I missed it. 

So glad you are home safe.  Now rest up from your vacation. :bighug2:

47 minutes ago, Mother said:

So glad you are home safe.  Now rest up from your vacation. :bighug2:

…vacation….   :008Laughing:

Thanks Mother, rest is on my schedule…after unpacking, laundry, etc.  

• Like 1

I see here that gas prices at some locations near me have dropped 4 cents to 2.85. Hoping it will keep coming down. But that is a start. 

• Thanks 2

$2.89 when I went to town yesterday. Thankfully, we keep vehicles over half-full and keep gas cans topped off. Tractors are gas hogs.  :0327:

• Thanks 1

Gas prices seem to be holding at $2.85 here right now.  Not sure about the area Euphrasyne is in. Though I was out past that way the other day heading to home depot.  And I think it was $2.89 at one of the stations there. I don't buy gas out that way and only keep up with gas out my way and in Carrolton area. 

• Thanks 1

Hey folks, might be a good time to top off your tank before Memorial Day travel prices hit. 

I should have posted this yesterday but I forgot.  :blush:

• Thanks 2

Need to re-fill since my trip.  Procrastinating…. Because I know what our prices are here. 

• Like 1