MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

COVID Vaccine Facts - Americas Front Line Doctors

6 hours ago, kappydell said:

the transhuman goals do much to explain many of the questions.  No way, Jose.  I googled it.  No way do I want to physically interface with computers or any machines for that matter.  Franken-science strikes again.  The claim is that we will get to live forever, since they consider "life" to be your memories and experiences and they claim to be developing ways to transfer that into another creature, or machine, or.....?????  Guess I'll be opting out of living forever then.  Now I need an emoji for "shudder"....

These "scientists" have watched one to many Star Trek episodes! And I guess they TOTALLY MISSED the message that Gene Roddenberry had built into those episodes!!! :blink:  :banghead:  :shakinghead:

• Like 2

CONFIRMED: At least one of the c-19 serums used aborted fetal tissue in its development!

Prominent Doctor Misled Catholics on Aborted Baby Body Parts in the Pfizer COVID Vaccine (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft   Published October 7, 2021 at 11:32am

This directly contradicts earlier remarks by Catholic ethicist Dr. Joseph Meaney who went on national television to say the fizer COVID vaccine did not use aborted babies.
This was not true.

Project Veritas released video on Wednesday of a whistleblower at Pfizer who accused the pharmaceutical company of trying to hide the connection between its new COVID-19 vaccine and aborted babies.

In a new Project Veritas video, Pfizer employee Melissa Strickler provided emails from corporate executives asking staff to avoid mentioning the fetal cell lines that the company used to test its COVID vaccine.

“From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there,” Vanessa Gelman, senior director of worldwide research at Pfizer, wrote in an email dated Feb. 9, according to the whistleblower.

Dr. Joseph Meaney, Ph.D.: The good news is not at all.  It’s a new type of vaccine, mRNA-type similar to the Moderna vaccine, that does not use any cell lines whatsoever in its production. So, in that case, there are no cell lines involved in its development and production.

• Thanks 2

once you believe in relativism you are so easily misled by the dark side....what fools they be.  We are not MEANT to live forever the way THEY mean.  Obviously they do not consider souls in their machinations, I mean equations.  (Well, that would make it easy to sell your soul to you know who.  Probably at a discount because they think it is not necessary.)  And the soul is the most critical part of being human.  That is the part that lives forever without any help from them.  What they will end up with wont be...human. 

How come I am reminded of the Tower of Babel?  They are cruisin' for a bruisin' from the Big Guy upstairs.

Edited by kappydell
spelling
  • Like 2

All this vaccine mandate is nothing more than a prelude leading up to the mark of the beast.  Nothing going on in this world is what we think it is. Things are going to get much, much worse. We are loosing our rights to free speech, our medical care, maybe our retirement and they don't want us to own anything. So yes they plan to down the line take our homes, our cars and anything else we own. But don't worry. The left said we will be much happier for it. I think that might spark that civil war. If not worse. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kappydell said:

How come I am reminded of the Tower of Babel?  They are cruisin' for a bruisin' from the Big Guy upstairs.

"Fighting for the Failth" (YT Channel) posted a video a few days ago in which they reacted to Christian memes. This was one of them. :D

1276634723_Untitled3.jpg.a23cd7c8875906417dae8a94ab6b655d.jpg   :blah: :blah: :blah:

1833562249_Untitled2.JPG.f6a5cc66fe7266e17e438523e0d8f0cd.JPG      :busted:   :24:

Edited by Midnightmom
  • Like 1