MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Potential Supply Chain Problems - July 2021

Posted (edited)

Video above is based on this article

Evacuations Ordered After Thai Plastic Factory Explodes

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, JUL 05, 2021 - 02:00 PM

A massive explosion has rocked a chemical plant in the suburbs of Bangkok early Monday. Authorities have evacuated the surrounding area for fear the thick column of black smoke is highly toxic and secondary explosions may occur. 

In the early hours of Monday, an unexplained explosion occurred at the Ming Dih Chemical factory located on the capital's outskirts. The factory produces expanded polystyrene plastic material consisting of small hollow spherical balls that are expanded when molded. The lightweight cellular plastic material is then molded into packaging and storage products to ship goods worldwide.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/evacuations-ordered-after-thai-plastic-factory-explodes

Edited by Midnightmom
  • Sad 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, MM, I don’t watch YT.  Very, very rarely.  I do appreciate it when a video is posted with the text.  It seems quicker to read the text, than, sit for the time it takes, for the ads to play and watch the video. That title sounds interesting though.

DH  surfs almost all.the.time he is up, 2-3 pm to 5-6 am.  I get up, 3-5 am and crash by 8 pm.  I have so much to do, finding time to sit & read the net, cuts into getting stuff done around here.  I do my daily Bible reading, check here, then, it’s off to take care of the house and yard.  If I take a break, check here, check the news quickly… making sure we aren’t being bombed or invaded, and back to work.

MIL complained her “family” sized boxes of Cheerios, is now smaller and the same price.  I’ve noticed the same thing with the a plethora of products.  

People are being paid to stay home, the PTB are paying their rent, utilities etc., so, why should they go back to work?  They make much more than minimum wage watching TV or whatever they are doing.  Especially, with the “child care” payments they are getting for each kid they have.  

No workers to produce our supplies… higher prices, less products… there you have it….  or don’t, have anything we used to get, because no one wants to work to produce what we used to have.  Oh, wait…they will buy it from China….  :soapbox:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
8 hours ago, Annarchy said:

Sorry, MM, I don’t watch YT.  Very, very rarely.  I do appreciate it when a video is posted with the text.  It seems quicker to read the text, than, sit for the time it takes, for the ads to play and watch the video. That title sounds interesting though.

One of the issues she reports on is the pressure being put on "mom & pop" sized trucking companies. Some of the largest distribution companies are requiring that their truck drivers be inoculated or they will NOT be able to transport goods for that company. Many of the independent trucking firms are refusing to force their employees to comply and are therefore losing business - making the distribution chain even more precarious than it already is!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Oh, that topic, the news, in TX, is pushing requiring ALL employees be vaxed.  Period. NM & MIL’s city in TX, is masks required, vax or no vax. 

They are still blaming the “increase” in cases, on the un-vaxed, “killing people”.  However, I am seeing more & more stories of vaxed people, getting it from the shot and family members getting sick.

The question I still have is, “ If, there is no cure for a virus, then, why is this vaccine, being forcefully administered?”  Covid IS a flu virus.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

My Mom's teacher's (swimming) husband passed away yesterday. He had something happened to his heart, then his brain. They put him in a ventilator but he didn't make it. He was 42 and vaxxed. So sad. Of course we don't KNOW that that's what caused it....just mentioning that he was.

• Sad 5

I've read where OSHA is getting involved in the vax issue too. Citing 'the safety' of others from the non-vaxxers. That will eventually cause huge fines for employers and frivolous lawsuits from every Tom, Dick and Harry opportunist. Which will lead to not hiring the non-vaxxers. Even though we aren't the ones shedding the virus.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I'm concerned about my husband's job. It's a good job. Pays well. Works from home, except for a little traveling (just a few days a month). I pray he can keep it....with no issues. But God knows, and we've put it in His hands. We trust Him completely. :pray:

• Like 3

The Dems can say what they want. The unvaccinated are not the ones spreading this vaccine. They have allowed over 2 billion illegals into this country and over half of them have the virus. They are not being vetted or put into quarantined areas. They have been dropped off in all 50 states into hotels and have been seen walking the streets with the virus. The news does not want you to know this. But it has already been out on Fox news and News max.  The reason they are forcing this vaccine on us by saying the unvaccinated cannot be hired, eat in a restaurant, go to sporting events and a lot of other places if we can't show proof of being vaccinated. This is a forerunner of the real mark of the beast that is coming on the world. They are trying hard to lure us into their trap. I will not comply to what they are pulling. I now have my card showing medical reasons why I can't get the jab. But I don't think it will be any good even though a doctor signed off on it with the CDC.  This is nothing more than a political stunt and a way to control we the people into a communist regime. China can tell you about how that has turned out. 

Also the shortages in grocery stores are going to be the least of our worries. I have heard there is now a shortage of cars, but not seeing that yet. It has to do with the chips. But also tires, batteries of all sizes. Basically anything that you need parts for your car will be in short supply. I read this on another form that things like this will get much worse. I have already noticed that clothing is also in short supply. Went to Penny's with daughter when they were here and I was surprised at the lack of clothes in there. Nothing like it used to be. 

All the stuff that is imported from China, they will cut us off. It is not just a trucking issue. but that is part of the problem. 

• Like 1