MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Christmas Ornament Sent and Received 2021

Just in here quick to post this thread.   

Hope you are all getting them done.      I know what I am making but until I get the Craft Fair things done, I won't be working on the ornaments.  

• 2 weeks later...

Not able to do this this year, but I am looking forward to being able to do this next year. I don't think I have ever done this before but do hope that things will have calmed down by next year and I can do this. It sounds like fun. I am not really into the holidays this year as it is now that Dh won't be with me.  But am working on moving ahead in the future to do a lot of things on my own. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my ornament from Pauline.     Thank you so much.    Love it.   

I'm sure happy I got mine out, hope you have all gotten them by now.    

Midnightmom, we all understand.    :)

Snowmom

• Like 1

Well ok so I was probably the first one that finsihed her ornaments and will be the last one to send them out. We just returned from vacation and I guess what I found on my computer table...my cards waiting to be mailed. I thought I mailed them before we left. OOPS. I will get them in the mail this afternoon or first thing tomorrow. Laundry is going right now. 

Took mine to the post office today. Hopefully you will be getting them soon. :bouquet:

USPS tracking numbers by destination:

• Pampa, TX - 9500 1143 5143 1337 4974 86
  • Stockton, UT - 9500 1143 5143 1337 4974 93
  • Suffolk, VA -  9500 1143 5143 1337 4975 09
  • Park Rapids, MN -  9500 1143 5143 1337 4975 16 

(Copy and paste your tracking number into the search box at USPS.com)

Edited by Midnightmom
On 12/9/2021 at 1:35 PM, Midnightmom said:

Not here yet, and not showing on my Informed Delivery dashboard as being delivered today either. :blush:

Hopefully it will get here soon. 

Please let me know if you have not received it. According to USPS it has been delivered.

Snowmom, yours is still in transit. I can't believe it taking more than a week for you to get yours. I sent them all out on 12/4.

Has everyone else received theirs?

@mommato3boysthank you ever so much for thinking of me. It is beautiful.

Guilt played on my conscience…. 5 ornaments are ready to ship.  I do not expect anything in return.  

However, I don’t know if @pauline, Midnightmom, @Snowmomor @snapshotmiki’s addresses are still the same.  I don’t guarantee you will receive them by Christmas, but PM me if you are still interested in receiving them.  

20 hours ago, Annarchy said:

@mommato3boysthank you ever so much for thinking of me. It is beautiful.

Guilt played on my conscience…. 5 ornaments are ready to ship.  I do not expect anything in return.  

However, I don’t know if @pauline, Midnightmom, @Snowmomor @snapshotmiki’s addresses are still the same.  I don’t guarantee you will receive them by Christmas, but PM me if you are still interested in receiving them.  

Mine hasn't changed, but I couldn't join this year.  Too much going on with DH and health.  I know your ornaments are always beautiful!

• Thanks 1

Well, I am so sorry that I didn't let you know that I had gotten my ornament from Midnightmom, but it is on the tree.   Thank you so much, love it.   :)

I also have gotten the one from mommato3boys, I got it today as we don't get our mail every day so probably came yesterday.       Love it too.   :)  

Thank you both so much.    Love all three of them.    :)   :bighug2:   To all of you.  

I've been trying to get things done around here but I'm not getting much done.    My arm is still not doing what I need it to do.   

You all have a Merry Christmas.      

• Like 2