MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Targeting Children

I'm so angry I could spit.  :motz_6:

A commercial targeting children with the vaxx. Tell your 5 year old if they take the shot they will be a super hero. You know what a little kid thinks about when they see super heroes. Super powers. I shudder to think what a child might do thinking they have 'super powers'. 

18 seconds in they use the word 'trial'. 29 seconds in they thank the kids for 'volunteering'. Five year old children do not volunteer for trial medicines gene altering therapy. I have a five year old grand child. I'm so angry right now.

I hate what this "Basket of Deplorables" is doing to our country.  Hate is a strong word? Yeah, that's why I used it. I'm so angry that no one is doing anything about this. This is pure evil.

Thank You! 5-11 Year Old Covid19 Vaccine Clinical Trial Volunteers - YouTube

All bolding is mine.

• Sad 3
6 hours ago, Jeepers said:

A commercial targeting children with the vaxx. Tell your 5 year old if they take the shot they will be a super hero. You know what a little kid thinks about when they see super heroes. Super powers. I shudder to think what a child might do thinking they have 'super powers'. 

And that is exactly what they showed (and implied) by having all of the children in that commercial fighting, flying, punching and jumping off of furniture, etc. Of course they "qualified" their definition later, but children of that age can mouth the words - courage, bravery, strength - but they really have no concept of what these IDEAS mean, so, yeah, I also shudder to think what a child might do with a supposed "superpower."

As an aside, I wonder if the parents were PAID to "volunteer" their children for this global trial of the vaxx???

• Like 4

And what they will not tell you is the injuries and deaths that will happen after they get it.

Already I have heard of a 12 year old that died 3 days after getting the vaccine and another 12 year old that is now on a respirator fighting for her life.  They hide these facts. Just like they are hiding the fact that people that got the vaccine not only are having issues, but that they are also the spreaders of the vaccine.  It seems from what I have been hearing and reading that this vaccine will cause you to give corvid to the unvaccinated. Can't prove that yet, but am working on checking it out.  And now everyone has to get a booster or 3ed vaccine.  Yes I question that. 

• Like 3

Big Bird promotes COVID-19 vaccine for children on CNN

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sesame-street-covid-vaccine-big-bird

We watch very little tv.  We gave up on the PBS kids shows a few years ago due to things that don't line up with our family's values.   Even for the few things we watch,  DH and I are very careful to quickly change the channel when commercials come on.   There is just too much propaganda and unwholesomeness going on.   I don't want DD exposed to that.   Even when I was checking the weather forcast on the weather channel the other day,  a commercial came on that was discussing "bent carrots",  a problem some men have (I'm not discounting their problem, but really I don't want my kid seeing that).  

Edited by out_of_the_ordinary
  • Sad 2