MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Free Ebooks for November 2021

Survival Foods: How to Get Ready for any Emergency by Creating a Long-Lasting Prepper's Pantry 

Survival Foods: How to Get Ready for any Emergency by Creating a Long-Lasting Prepper's Pantry ( + Basics of Canning and Preserving ) - Kindle edition by Moore, Damian J.. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Blackstone Griddle Cookbook: 300 Flavorful Simple Recipes with Pictures to Enjoy Your Outdoor Feast with Friends and Family 

Blackstone Griddle Cookbook: 300 Flavorful Simple Recipes with Pictures to Enjoy Your Outdoor Feast with Friends and Family – Secret Hacks to Make You the Master of Grilling in No Time! - Kindle edition by Russell, Franklin. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Native American Herbalist’s Bible: 7 in 1 

Native American Herbalist’s Bible: 7 in 1 • The Complete Guide to Naturally Improve Your Wellness by Discovering the Native Herbal Apothecary, Dispensatory, Recipes, Remedies & Essential Oils - Kindle edition by Luta, Tatanka . Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Crochet for Beginners: A Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Learn Crocheting With Pictures

Amazon.com: Crochet for Beginners: A Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Learn Crocheting With Pictures, Illustrations And 15 Unique, Quick & Easy Patterns eBook : Lauren, Sarah: Books

One Pot Cookbook: with the 165 best one-pot recipes Including soup inserts and homemade ingredients

One Pot Cookbook: with the 165 best one-pot recipes Including soup inserts and homemade ingredients - Kindle edition by Anthony Garcia. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Mac and Cheese Cookbook: Easy Step by Step Recipes of Mac & Cheese

Mac and Cheese Cookbook: Easy Step by Step Recipes of Mac & Cheese - Kindle edition by Sobinina, Maria. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

20 Easy Recipes for Cast Iron Cooking

Amazon.com: 20 Easy Recipes for Cast Iron Cooking eBook : Cliff, Adele: Kindle Store

Chillies & Peppers: From Garden to Table: The Complete Guide

Chillies & Peppers: From Garden to Table: The Complete Guide - Kindle edition by Dashiell, Lee. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 200 Irresistible Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast, Healthy,

Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 200 Irresistible Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast, Healthy, and Amazingly Delicious Meals - Kindle edition by Olsen, Vanessa. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.and Amazingly Delicious Meals

The Ultimate Keto Diet Cookbook for Beginners: Over 500 Easy and Delicious Low-Carb Recipes with 28-Day Meal Plan 

The Ultimate Keto Diet Cookbook for Beginners: Over 500 Easy and Delicious Low-Carb Recipes with 28-Day Meal Plan to Get More Energy and A Better Body - Kindle edition by Wilson, Patricia . Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Complete Keto Diet Cookbook

Amazon.com: The Complete Keto Diet Cookbook: Your Permanent Low Carb Weight Loss Solution. Burn Fat On Autopilot With Ketogenic Diet Approach. Over 600 Irresistible Recipes Inside! eBook : Martinez, Vera: Kindle Store

Casserole Cookbook: A Healthy Cookbook with 50 Amazing Whole Food Casserole Recipes That are Easy on the Budget

Casserole Cookbook: A Healthy Cookbook with 50 Amazing Whole Food Casserole Recipes That are Easy on the Budget (Free Gift): Dump Dinners and One-Pot Meals - Kindle edition by Tabakova, Vesela, The Healthy Food Guide. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Herbal Teas: A Guide to the Most Common, and the Not So Common, Herbal Teas, for Extraordinary Health and Enjoyment

Herbal Teas: A Guide to the Most Common, and the Not So Common, Herbal Teas, for Extraordinary Health and Enjoyment (Worlds Most Loved Drinks Book 10) - Kindle edition by Diller, Tadio. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

When We Were Very Young (Winnie-the-Pooh)

Amazon.com: When We Were Very Young (Winnie-the-Pooh) eBook : Milne, A. A. : Books

Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 350 Irresistible Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes 

Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 350 Irresistible Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Quick, Easy, and Healthy Meals - Kindle edition by Olsen, Vanessa. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Art of Quilting for Beginners

The Art of Quilting for Beginners: The One-Stop Reference Guide to Making Quilts (Creative Art for Beginners Book 2) - Kindle edition by Gates, Freya. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Pygmalion (Illustrated Edition)

Pygmalion (Illustrated Edition): A Satirical Take on English Language and Englishmen From the Author of Renowned Plays like Mrs. Warren's Profession, Arms ... Man, Caesar And Cleopatra, Man and Superman - Kindle edition by Shaw, George Bernard. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Stir Fry Cookbook: Over 255 Quick & Easy Gluten Free Low Cholesterol Whole Foods Recipes

Stir Fry Cookbook: Over 255 Quick & Easy Gluten Free Low Cholesterol Whole Foods Recipes full of Antioxidants & Phytochemicals (Stir Fry Natural Weight Loss Transformation Book 18) - Kindle edition by Orwell, Don. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Ultimate Electric Smoker Cookbook

The Ultimate Electric Smoker Cookbook: Irresistible Smoker Recipes and a Step-By-Step Guide That Will Turn You Into a Pitmaster in No Time at All - Kindle edition by Johnson, Melissa. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Keto Cookbook: 300 Amazing Low-Carb Recipes for Healthy and Delicious Meals

Amazon.com: Keto Cookbook: 300 Amazing Low-Carb Recipes for Healthy and Delicious Meals eBook : Olsen , Vanessa : Books

The Easy 5-Ingredient Diabetes Cookbook: 1000-Day Simple, Quick and Delicious Recipes

The Easy 5-Ingredient Diabetes Cookbook: 1000-Day Simple, Quick and Delicious Recipes for Busy People on Diabetic Diet with 21-Day Meal Plan - Kindle edition by Taube, Earl . Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Golden Retriever Mysteries 1-3: In Dog We Trust, The Kingdom of Dog, & Dog Helps Those

Golden Retriever Mysteries 1-3: In Dog We Trust, The Kingdom of Dog, & Dog Helps Those - Kindle edition by Plakcy, Neil S. Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less - 100 Quick, Easy, and Amazingly Tasty Pressure Cooker Recipes

Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less - 100 Quick, Easy, and Amazingly Tasty Pressure Cooker Recipes for Healthy and Nourishing Meals - Kindle edition by Olsen, Vanessa. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Collard Green Recipes

Amazon.com: Collard Green Recipes: The Ultimate Guide eBook : Davidson, Johanna: Books

Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 525 Irresistible and Quick Recipes for Busy People 

Amazon.com: Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 525 Irresistible and Quick Recipes for Busy People eBook : Olsen, Vanessa: Books

• Thanks 1

Three brand new book so no reviews yet:

Strength Training for Seniors: Simple Exercises to do Comfortably at Home, specially designed for Seniors Over 60. Increase your Energy and Mobility, Decrease Back Pain and Prevent Injury in 15 days

Strength Training for Seniors: Simple Exercises to do Comfortably at Home, specially designed for Seniors Over 60. Increase your Energy and Mobility, Decrease Back Pain and Prevent Injury in 15 days - Kindle edition by Lambert, Rachel. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Prepper’s Survival Handbook: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide in Disaster Risk Preparation and Management 

The Prepper’s Survival Handbook: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide in Disaster Risk Preparation and Management 1, Powell, Bret - Amazon.com

Frozen Food Cookbook: Buffet of Recipes For The Ones Looking To Finish Their Frozen Food Stock

Frozen Food Cookbook: Buffet of Recipes For The Ones Looking To Finish Their Frozen Food Stock - Kindle edition by C., Will. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100 More Easy Recipes in Jars

100 More Easy Recipes in Jars - Kindle edition by Scott, Bonnie. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Daughters: Words of Wisdom: Inspiring Personal Life Stories and Christian-Based Advice for Young Women

Amazon.com: Daughters: Words of Wisdom: Inspiring Personal Life Stories and Christian-Based Advice for Young Women eBook : LaFollette, Angie Marie: Kindle Store

Crochet: 18 Beautiful One-Night Crochet Projects To Try Right Now!

Crochet: 18 Beautiful One-Night Crochet Projects To Try Right Now!: (Crochet Accessories, Crochet Patterns, Crochet Books, Easy Crocheting) - Kindle edition by Link, Julianne. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Food Labels: Understanding What You're Eating

Food Labels: Understanding What You're Eating - Kindle edition by Shelton, C.D.. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

• Thanks 2

I don't know what this magazine is but it looked interesting, It looks like a lot of short articles ala Readers Digest. I could be totally wrong though. I just looked at the TOC. I don't have time to scan through it right now but wanted to post it while it's free. 

Mom's Favorite Reads:

Mom’s Favorite Reads eMagazine November 2021 - Kindle edition by Publishing , Goylake , Howe, Hannah , Smith, Melanie , Fae, Sylva , Jones, Wendy H , Macleod , Sheena , Symes, Allison. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

If it's something that tickles your fancy then check out the next link. There are about 20 more free ones.  Careful, not all of them are free.

Mom’s Favorite Reads (28 book series) Kindle Edition (amazon.com)

Hope I don't regret posting this before I've read any of it.  :unsure:

Prepper’s Medical Handbook: Prepper’s Long-Term Survival Guide For Beginners With Step-by-Step Guide to Self-Sufficient Sustainable Living, Food, Water, Off-Grid Shelter, and Survival Strategies

Prepper’s Medical Handbook: Prepper’s Long-Term Survival Guide For Beginners With Step-by-Step Guide to Self-Sufficient Sustainable Living, Food, Water, Off-Grid Shelter, and Survival Strategies - Kindle edition by Nora, Emma. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

• Thanks 4

All of the books I’ve clicked on are now telling me that they cost money, but are available with KindleUnlimited.  Luckily, I have KindleUnlimited, and keep a wishlist going just for books I want to read on there!

TheCG. glad you have a wish list for KindleUnlimited. That's the only thing about the free books. Most of the time they are only free for 1-2 days. That's one reason I post some duds. I try to get them while they are free so I can check them out. I can always delete the ones I don't like. And that turns out to be quite a few. No matter...I'm all about free.   :D

• Like 1