MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

West coast check in!

Pixie

There are a lot of people in the West coast of Canada and the US experiencing flooding. Many people are being driven out of their homes by rising water levels. 

I'm far enough inland where we didn't get hit as hard by the rain, and thankfully all my loved ones are safe. 

Also hi everyone! Just popping in to see how everyone is doing!  My eldest son and I were discussing ways to better prepare ourselves for natural disasters. Which made me think of you all.  I'm glad that he is on board and willing to prep! 

• Like 8

:wave: Hi Pixie.  So glad you checked in to let us know you were safe.  I’d heard about the flooding there.  It’s great that your son is open to prepping.  Good luck and stop in more often.  :hug3:

• Like 1

Sometimes I forget this board exists LOL. I also found out recently that probably has to do with the ADHD I have and didn't know about until recently. LOL apparently crappy object permanence is a thing for adhd adults too. 

I do miss you guys a lot!! 

:wub:

• Like 3

Oh! I'd love to check it out. Shouldn't be too hard to find.