MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Funnies

Annarchy

Crimony Annarchy, is this supposed a joke of some kind. I could just print these out and hand it to my doctor for an explanation+diagnosis. I identified with every one of them except for one. Can you guess which one?

I just learned what the lines on a red solo cup mean. But of course I already forgot what they mean. But the prepper in me means to write them down so I can use the cup for an emergency measuring cup. When I remember.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Jeepers said:

I just learned what the lines on a red solo cup mean. But of course I already forgot what they mean. But the prepper in me means to write them down so I can use the cup for an emergency measuring cup. When I remember. 

I resemble that remark!  :laughkick:

• Haha 4

Yeah, that laughing and peeing a little ain't as funny as it used to be a few years ago. 

Well maybe it is a little...when it's someone else. :happy0203:   Kinda fun watching someone laughing having a good old time and then see their face freeze all of the sudden and the legs cross real quick like. And you know exactly what just happened. That poor woman just multi-tasked. 

Squirrel !

• Haha 5
  • 1 month later...

Those are so funny. Probably because they are true. Please tell your uncle "THANK YOU" for lifting our spirits. And to you too for posting them. 

I had a near miss today. It wasn't funny at the time but my reaction turned out to be. I was walking in a parking lot and a car nearly backed in to me. He was so close I was able to bang on his car to get his attention. The funny part was I had my car keys in my hand and I kept pushing the button like a horn was going to honk. I didn't catch on until I got back in the car. Uh, for future reference, it doesn't work. Kinda like trying to answer the remote then the phone rings.  :icon19:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Jeepers said:

I was walking in a parking lot and a car nearly backed in to me. He was so close I was able to bang on his car to get his attention.

Yikes.....that's what happened recently to DH my mom and I.....  People getting more in a hurry?  Or bad eyesight?  Or GetOuttaMyWay attitudes??? 

I wasn't sure about that once, Midnight but I think it refers to the Boston Tea Party?????

MtRider  :pc_coffee:  :coffeescreen:

• Like 1

After driving my own car for the last couple of days I think it could have been a combination of road salt on tinted windows. Luckily he wasn't going fast. Who knows, maybe he did hear my imaginary horn after all. I was pushing that button for all I was worth trying to get him to stop. He was an elderly man.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Or   :sad-smiley-012:        cuz Maui is getting these mystery injections....

My SIL decided not to take the family vacation to Oahu last week. Her first husband, my brother, was stationed over there and they had their first child at the military hospital. She has wonderful memories as we have all been there many times. My dad was stationed there and also taught a course at the university one year. This year, she declined to go with her second hubby and his family from Washington State (think ultra liberal :blush:). They all had to have all three shots (including the children) and the passport before heading out on the airplane. Everywhere they went, the passport and masks were required. She chose to stay home instead of enduring all the shots/booster so that she could tag along, masked, with a super liberal family. Thankfully, her hubby understood totally. He had lost his first wife to MS and had memories that he wanted to remain the same with the first love of his life. SIL stayed home those ten days and we had wonderful memories and laughs over the photos we had taken over the years on Oahu. We sure looked a lot younger and tanned.  :hapydancsmil:

• Like 3

So is Hawaii considered international travel now? You need a passport to go there? I thought I read somewhere that it had become the 50th state of the union. Humm. Dang Indiana educational system. Guess I need to get more woke.  :rolleyes:

So restrictions on inter-state travel really are already in effect. Just used under the guise of needing a passport to board a plane...to anywhere. And you need gene therapy to enter? 

Too bad they don't have a southern border where Americans can just walk on in. 

Guess I need to get my passport in order for driving from Ohio to Indy. Restrictions have been talked about. Seriously. Go truckers. 

Speaking of that (digression in process :buttercup:) they are building a big new toll booth but I don't remember if it's in Ohio or Indiana. It's BIG but what I noticed is there is an enclosed pedestrian type overpass spanning the toll booth area. Might be totally innocent but I've never seen something like that before. Why a pedestrian bridge over a turnpike? I'm seeing g*n portholes :D.  And why do I always see Border Patrol cars parked along the road running radar? In northern Ohio. Must be those darn Canadians doncha know, eh. 

Oh, I just looked it up. It's in Ohio. One of four new ones going up on the I-80 turnpike $$$$. 

MAINLINE TOLL PLAZA - 49 (ohioturnpike.org)

Kinda neat reading about the fuel pricing. I always gas up before getting on. 

• Like 2

:lol:   Jeepers.......  I don't think the Native Hawaiian movement has succeeded in turning Hawai'i back to the Kingdom of Hawai'i....yet.  Bad idea.  China would invade the new kingdom within 20 days....dontcha think? 

What I meant by "Maui is getting these mysterious injections"  ....was DD1, DD2, SIL, GrS 1 and GrS 2.   :pray:  But most there do seem to want to drink the koolaid... :(  

But seriously, I think you do have to show vaxxx passport or recent negative test.....or, I think they still offer quarantine time as an option. 

OTOH....various individual states do seem to be considering how they can use the rights of states against what the fed might want to decree....

That was built in to give us options...move to a different state if we choose. 

MtRider  ...... even in my elder years, I am SO not gonna fit certain aspects of Maui standards.  :whistling: