MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Computer Issues

Jeepers

Just to say that there is something wrong with my computer. It won't let me type anything. Not only here but anywhere. I can't even edit anything. It says there is no virus. Sigh. I'm on the Kindle Fire now and it's hard to type on and tends to give me a headache.  So, I'll be scarce until I can get it figured out.  Will check in every day or so on the Kindle. I can't even use Google to ask questions.  :(

• Sad 4

Laptop. I don't know what happened but it's working fine today. I didn't do any thing to it to get it back to working. I didn't even turn it off last night. But this morning it was fine. :shrug:.

I'm blaming it on G5.  :D

One good thing happened though. I got the external drive out and backed it up. Fast!

Is everyone up to date on their backups?  I am...now. :sEm_blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well.....if  I still had MY laptop, I'd be rushing to DO another back-up with your reminder.  But DH and I have been sharing his itty-bitty laptop for months now.  If I want to save anything, I send myself an email with the link or the article or whatever copy/pasted.  In that way, no matter what computer I'm on, I have my own emails saved. 

MtRider  ....glad you got yours working but....doesn't feel right when you don't know WHY....  :unsure:  

• Like 1