MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Kappydell TOOO

Mother

Another birthday girl, more fun to celebrate.  .:balloons: :bdaycake::balloons::balloons::bouquet: :bdaycake::balloons::balloons::bouquet:

:band2::happyBD:🎤🎶🎶🎶🎶:happyBD: 

Let the fun begin!  Happy Birthday Kappydell!  

Move over, Little Sister.  I didn't catch this one either......but then, Kappy is late for her own party so we'll just sneak in with new refreshments and hope she come soon! 

:balloons:  HAPPY [belated...oops] BIRTHDAY KAPPY!!! :balloons:  

Let's see...we need more :bdaycake:   And :bev:    and     :band:   :band2:     

MtRider    and a sign out front!  :happyBD:

:dusting:Cleaning the place a bit.  Maybe a bunch of the birthday people will show up for a group celebration. :dishes:

• Like 1

TY for the good wishes and happy times.  Chainsaw Mary caught covid; gave me a very mild case but we weathered things and are all covid free now.  Nasty stuff.  I told Mqry not to feel bad she was just tuning up our natural immunity, LOL.

• Like 5

Sorry you guys were sick but so glad you both made it through! Here's to building your strength back up and to natural immunity.  :bev:

I'll bet getting your hands back to being dirty in the garden with that sun shining down on you will have y'all perked up in no time. :pray:

P.S. Thanks for checking in. :hug3: 

Edited by Jeepers
Added a thought
  • Like 2