MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

So many changes....

As most of you know, my Mom passed away unexpectedly in Oct of last year. Then earlier this year, my Dad went to Africa to visit my missionary sister there, and has decided he would like to go back there, long term, as a missionary. At 79 years old. And now my oldest daughter, 21, will be getting engaged soon, and married most likely in the fall. All in all, it's a lot, and then add potential of WW3 to all this, and it's just a bit crazy.

All in all, God is on His thrown, and I will not be shaken.

• Like 6

Yeah, Joyfilled.  It really IS a lot.  Africa is a long way away.  Easier now with all the electronic means of communications but... 

Praying that God will give us all His Peace and discernment.  Which way to we step next?

MtRider   :pray: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Mt_Rider said:

Yeah, Joyfilled.  It really IS a lot.  Africa is a long way away.  Easier now with all the electronic means of communications but... 

Praying that God will give us all His Peace and discernment.  Which way to we step next?

MtRider   :pray: 

Thank you, MtRider....makes me tired just thinking about it. I'll rest in Him.

• Like 3

God never gives us more than we can handle with His help.  It just sometimes feels like it.

(((((((((((Joyfilled))))))))) 

• Like 3