MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are You Still Inviting People to Come Here and Check Us Out?

Someone in my dehydrating group (FB) was inquiring about food preservation techniques and tips that were far beyond the purpose and scope of the group.

So.................................................................. I invited her to check us out! I hope she does.

:hi::welcome:        :bouquet::welcome4:

• Thanks 2

:welcome: I do dehydrating as well.  Always nice to have a discussion on ways and means. :wave:

Yes indeed. Welcome Midnightmom's friend.  I dehydrate foods as well but not as much as I need to. Hoping when all the construction is done and contractors are out of house, I can start doing it again. Might have a few questions on that subject.

Check out this group: Dehydrating Tips & Tricks

ABOUT
Dehydrating Tips & Tricks is a group dedicated to learning the best tricks and tips to dehydrating our garden bounty, grocery finds and homemade goods in order to stock our food storage pantries and other needs.

This group is hosted by @ThePurposefulPantry.com

We encourage friendly banter, deep discussion, and a welcoming atmosphere. Unwholesome words and actions will be removed at our discretion.
While we teach safe dehydrating practices, there will occasionally be a dediscussion on unsafe/untested practices. We may discuss the pros and cons of the practices, and threads may be closed as discussion comes full circle.

• Like 1