MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy birthday Rezgirl!

dogmom4

Not sure how to reply to individual posts yet but still learning. Anyways thank y'all. I am still new to everything even from when I joined. Lots of life issues. Just got a new job and I am hoping to start prepping small then move on up as I learn more. Any advice is welcome. Thanks all. 

• Like 1

RavenAnn, if you have any questions just be sure to ask. Someone on here will surly have and answer for you. If not, we can point you in the right direction. No question is too silly to ask. Believe me, at one time or another we have probably already asked it. And it was probably me. 

Posting is easy, RavenAnn.  In case you need them here’s some info.  You just scroll below the last post and will find a rectangle area to click on.  That opens a response area and you can write your reply. Click on the ‘submit reply’ button below the area and it posts.  If you want to be specific to a certain post then open the reply window, then go to that particular post and highlight a portion of the member’s post and a tiny box comes up right below the highlighted area that says Quote.  Click on that and it will automatically put the quote in the reply.  You can then just type your reply under that and then click on submit reply.  Is that more info than you needed :grinning-smiley-044:

Happy Birthday Rezgirl.

RavenAnn, don't worry about mistakes.  You'll see a picture of turkeys at the bottom of this message that shouldn't be there.  It was one of my big mistakes.  

Hopefully, it will disappear soon.  If I'm lucky maybe even before you see it. :)