MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whispersync

Have you heard of Whispersync?  It's a great thing that I discovered a couple of years ago.

Ok, you go to Amazon and find a book you want.  Many of them will ask if you'd like to add Whispersync for a certain amount of money.  

The point of Whispersync IS you can both read and listen to the book.  My phone keeps track of where I am and depending on what I'm doing right then I either listen to it or read it.

I belonged to Audible for years before discovering Whispersync.  The price for Audible is $15.95 per month.  If I get a Kindle book with Whispersync many are no more than the monthly Audible fee.

It's really amazing how it works.  I can't imagine not using it.

Keep reading! :reading:

• Thanks 1

Good morning, Dee! 

Are you saying that each Kindle book that you whisper synch costs as much as audible does a month?  I'm not sure that I am understanding correctly.

The new bestseller's and others are as much or maybe even more than the Audible monthly $15.95.  I'm not sure, as I never buy those.  

Your less expensive Kindle books at Amazon is what I normally get and then it's maybe $7.99 to add Whispersync.  Not all the less expensive book offer Whispersync but there are many that do.

I'm sorry I made a mess of that first post.  When I reread it, it didn't even make much sense to me so I corrected it and probably made it worse.  :0327:

Glad you asked for clarification snapshotmiki.  If it's still "blurry" just ask again.  I'll get this right yet!:laughkick:

• Thanks 1