MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello from an old friend

I've no idea if I'm doing this right!

This sure feels like coming home! When I first came to Mrs S I was 33, married with 3 children. Here I am close to 51, still married with 3 children but have added 9 grandchildren. The oldest one will be 16 in a few days! We still live in Illinois not too far north of Becca Anne! 

Still have chickens, geese,  pigs,  and goats. We have added honey bees, dairy cows, beef cows and quail. 

I work away from home now,  doing in home child care. That combined with health issues I'm exhausted most days!! Still garden,  can and cook when I can!  

I'm looking forward to being here watching others learn and be excited about what this site meant to me 18 years ago!

Dawn

• Like 2

:wave:  Now it really is feeling like home and at a time when we really need each other’s support.  :welcome:

• Like 1

Yayyyyyyyyy! You're back!!!!!!!!!

I was about to drive to your house and get on your computer and figure out one way or another how to get back into MrsS. I'm so happy you finally made it through!

Yay God! lol

• Like 2