MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My "Garden" is in!

I live in an apt. These are outside of my window & along the end of the building.

the two pots on the left are zucchini, the two on the right are yellow crookneck squash

IMG_20220524_173237243.thumb.jpg.ae0db1dbfabed6b29ab40bac8f72861d.jpg

two ACE tomatoes, one "Better Boy," and one "Celebrity"

IMG_20220524_173334702.thumb.jpg.6c0af24c2761d5b7109d244a393de44b.jpg

• Like 6

Midnightmom,  those are WONDERFUL,   Won’t you come join our ‘challenge’ in the Urban Farming sub forum? You can post progress reports and pictures there.  You are perfectly welcome to continue doing that here of course but if we can keep these innovative Urban Farming journeys together they will be easier for all of us to follow.   If you also give us ideas for what works or doesn’t along the way the thread might work as a sort of how-to for others.  

It’s not a challenge to see if we can beat someone else, it’s challenging ourselves to see what is possible.  You certainly have a super start with those really nice planters.   I’d love to put you down in our list of fellow Urban Farming travelers.  :lois:

• Like 3

That looks awesome, MM!! I look forward to seeing pictures as the garden grows. It's exciting and rewarding!:cele: