MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Getting ready to go away this weekend....

We made it home, just before a HUGE storm went by us. It seems to have been chasing us all the way home, but finally caught up. Our lights have been blinking....hoping it doesn't go out!

So glad to be home. No place like home!!:AmishMichaelstraw:

• Like 3

I was gone for the weekend too Joyfilled.  Had a great time but, like you, I'm so glad to be home.  Even though I don't live in Kansas, "There's no place like home!!" :laughkick:

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Dee said:

I was gone for the weekend too Joyfilled.  Had a great time but, like you, I'm so glad to be home.  Even though I don't live in Kansas, "There's no place like home!!" :laughkick:

It makes me feel at ease!!

• Like 3

Glad you both had a good trip and now back home safe and sound. And you are right there is no place like home. Fun to get away for a few days but always glad to be back home again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So true LIttlesister.  I find it hard to believe that I used to go to CA and visit family for a month or so while DH, (doesn't like to travel) stayed home.  I'm more like him now and prefer home, other than a weekend now and then down to have fun with cousins 100 miles away.

• Like 3