MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reminders of Him

I'm a reader, anyone who know me knows I have an audio book, kindle book and a hardback book going at all times.  Most books are that, a book.  Once in a while I find a book I can't put down.  Actually, I had two of them last month.

This morning I finished a book titled, "Reminders of Him" by Colleen Hoover.  Did I like it?  Well, it's NOT my type of book but a friend recommended it saying, "It's weird but so good."  

Hmm, I thought.  I like weird but this was a romance weird.  I used to like romance but have gotten old and it's just a blah, blah, blah type of book to me.  However, let me tell you this one is different.  When I first started it, I almost quit.  No, I told myself Teri said it was good so keep trying.

It was so well written that even the "getting acquainted" was good.  Her writing is exceptional.  She had me hooked and I even had tears in my eyes in places.

Becca, I know you should give it a try.  If so, let me know what you think.  I hope others will look for it and I would enjoy knowing what you think.  

Keep reading!  :reading:

• Like 3