MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Free E-Books For July-Aug. 2022

Make sure they are still free before you click the 'buy' button. Sometimes they change daily. 

101 Quick & Easy Pasta Recipes 

101 Quick & Easy Pasta Recipes - Kindle edition by Steele, Victoria. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Beauty from Nature: 150 Simple Homemade Skin and Hair Care Recipes to Use Everyday

Beauty from Nature: 150 Simple Homemade Skin and Hair Care Recipes to Use Everyday: Organic Beauty on a Budget (Herbal and Natural Remedies for Healhty Skin Care) - Kindle edition by Tabakova, Vesela, Anti-Aging Skin Care Routines. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Amazing Quinoa: Family-Friendly Salad, Soup, Breakfast and Dessert Recipes for Better Health and Easy Weight Loss: Gluten-free Cookbook

Amazing Quinoa: Family-Friendly Salad, Soup, Breakfast and Dessert Recipes for Better Health and Easy Weight Loss: Gluten-free Cookbook - Kindle edition by Tabakova, Vesela, The Healthy Food Guide. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

A Survival Guide. The Prepper's Pantry: Acquiring, Stockpiling and Storing Food: Long-Term Storage, and Cooking Life-Saving Supply Food for Self-Sufficiency

A Survival Guide. The Prepper's Pantry: Acquiring, Stockpiling and Storing Food: Long-Term Storage, and Cooking Life-Saving Supply Food for Self-Sufficiency ... Recipes) (Self-Sufficient Living Book 3), Bradford, Collin, eBook - Amazon.com

Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 525 Irresistible and Quick Recipes for Busy People

Amazon.com: Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 525 Irresistible and Quick Recipes for Busy People eBook : Olsen, Vanessa: Books

The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook: Quick and Delicious Recipes For Beginners and Pros | Your Everyday Air Fryer Book

The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook: Quick and Delicious Recipes For Beginners and Pros | Your Everyday Air Fryer Book - Kindle edition by Bennett, John R. . Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Complete 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Quick, Easy, and Irresistible Recipes for Hungry Students

Amazon.com: The Complete 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Quick, Easy, and Irresistible Recipes for Hungry Students eBook : Davidson, Kathy: Books

Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: Discover How to Build an Organic, Healthy, and Lush Garden with Ease to Enjoy your Own Vegetables, Fruits, and Flowers

Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: Discover How to Build an Organic, Healthy, and Lush Garden with Ease to Enjoy your Own Vegetables, Fruits, and Flowers - Kindle edition by May, Sarah L. . Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Rules of a Good Prepper: Mini-Guide on the Importance of Organization, Item Selection, Equipment, and Little Tricks on How to Manage Water Supplies

The Rules of a Good Prepper: Mini-Guide on the Importance of Organization, Item Selection, Equipment, and Little Tricks on How to Manage Water Supplies - Kindle edition by Grylls, Jim. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Stop Procrastinating in Six Steps: Get Back on Track With Six Powerful Productivity Strategies for Success

Amazon.com: Stop Procrastinating in Six Steps: Get Back on Track With Six Powerful Productivity Strategies for Success (The Stop Procrastinating and Start Living Series) eBook : Ray, Gemma: Kindle Store

The Prepper's Ultimate Forager's Bible: Identify, Harvest, and Prepare Edible Wild Plants to Be Ready Even in the Most Critical Situation 

The Prepper's Ultimate Forager's Bible: Identify, Harvest, and Prepare Edible Wild Plants to Be Ready Even in the Most Critical Situation (The Prepper's Ultimate Bibles Book 2) - Kindle edition by Hiding, Lesley. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Medical Terminology: An Easy and Practical Guide to Better Understand, Pronounce, and Memorize Terms

Medical Terminology: An Easy and Practical Guide to Better Understand, Pronounce, and Memorize Terms - Kindle edition by Orwell, Nathan . Professional & Technical Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Book Of Enoch: Complete Apocrypha Collection Of 5-Lost Books Removed From The Canonical Bible.

The Book Of Enoch: Complete Apocrypha Collection Of 5-Lost Books Removed From The Canonical Bible. ( Illustrated And Annotated Edition ) - Kindle edition by Press, Holy Secrets, Duncan, Frank , Charles, R.. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Easy Pasta Cookbook 

Easy Pasta Cookbook - Kindle edition by Maggie Chow, Chef. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Urban Homesteading: The Ultimate Homestead Guide to Becoming a City Homesteader, Including Tips for Growing Food, Composting and Gardening on the Rooftop, ... and Indoors 

Urban Homesteading: The Ultimate Homestead Guide to Becoming a City Homesteader, Including Tips for Growing Food, Composting and Gardening on the Rooftop, ... and Indoors (Gardening in Small Places) - Kindle edition by Rosser, Dion. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Edited by Jeepers
Added More
  • Thanks 2

Windows 11 for Seniors: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Learn Windows 11 with Large Text, Color Illustrations, and Easy Explanations & Examples. FULL COLOR EDITION Kindle Edition

Amazon.com: Windows 11 for Seniors: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Learn Windows 11 with Large Text, Color Illustrations, and Easy Explanations & Examples. FULL COLOR EDITION eBook : Murphy, Randy: Kindle Store

Popsicles: A Simple Popsicle Cookbook for Making Delicious Popsicles

Popsicles: A Simple Popsicle Cookbook for Making Delicious Popsicles (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Possum Prepper Guide: How To Buy A Homestead And Thrive During A Disaster

Amazon.com: The Possum Prepper Guide: How To Buy A Homestead And Thrive During A Disaster eBook : Foster, Ron: Books

Easy Hot Dog Cookbook: A Hot Dog Cookbook Filled with Delicious Hot Dog Recipes

Easy Hot Dog Cookbook: A Hot Dog Cookbook Filled with Delicious Hot Dog Recipes (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Gardening Tips For Winter: The Food Growers Top Jobs For The Winter Season - Including Tasty Winter Soup Recipes!

Gardening Tips For Winter: The Food Growers Top Jobs For The Winter Season - Including Tasty Winter Soup Recipes! (Seasonal Garden Jobs) - Kindle edition by Paris, James. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Reverse Bad Posture Exercises: Fix Neck, Back & Shoulder Pain in Just 15 Minutes per Day

Amazon.com: Reverse Bad Posture Exercises: Fix Neck, Back & Shoulder Pain in Just 15 Minutes per Day (Reverse Your Pain Book 1) eBook : Sutherland, Morgan: Kindle Store

Easy Bread Machine Recipes: Prepare All Types of Delicious Breads with Easy Bread Machine Recipes

Easy Bread Machine Recipes: Prepare All Types of Delicious Breads with Easy Bread Machine Recipes (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Hand-Book of Practical Cookery, for Ladies and Professional Cooks: Containing the Whole Science and Art of Preparing Human Food

Hand-Book of Practical Cookery, for Ladies and Professional Cooks: Containing the Whole Science and Art of Preparing Human Food - Kindle edition by Blot, Pierre. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Quick and Easy Grilling Recipes

Quick and Easy Grilling Recipes - Kindle edition by Bryant, Justin A.. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

iPhone Seniors Guide: The Most Intuitive and Exhaustive Manual to Master Your New iPhone from Scratch. A Detailed Step-by-Step Guide with Pictures and Useful Tips & Tricks

iPhone Seniors Guide: The Most Intuitive and Exhaustive Manual to Master Your New iPhone from Scratch. A Detailed Step-by-Step Guide with Pictures and Useful Tips & Tricks, Halperin, George, eBook - Amazon.com

Tennessee Cookbook: From Nashville to Memphis Enjoy Authentic Southern Cooking with 50 Delicious Tennessee Recipes 

Tennessee Cookbook: From Nashville to Memphis Enjoy Authentic Southern Cooking with 50 Delicious Tennessee Recipes (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

21 Yoga Exercises for Lower Back Pain: Stretching Lower Back Pain Away with Yoga

Amazon.com: 21 Yoga Exercises for Lower Back Pain: Stretching Lower Back Pain Away with Yoga eBook : Sutherland, Morgan: Kindle Store

Fish & Game Cookbook 

Amazon.com: Fish & Game Cookbook eBook : Scott, Bonnie: Kindle Store

Easy Pancake Cookbook: 50 Delicious Pancake Recipes

Easy Pancake Cookbook: 50 Delicious Pancake Recipes (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

101 Quick & Easy Pasta Recipes

101 Quick & Easy Pasta Recipes - Kindle edition by Steele, Victoria. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Windows 11 for Seniors: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Learn Windows 11 with Large Text, Color Illustrations, and Easy Explanations & Examples. FULL COLOR EDITION Kindle Edition 

I have not heard good things about Win11. You should definitely search for reviews before considering upgrading to this version. :reading:

Yes I know. I'm not switching until I have too. But just like all of the other versions, they will require it soon. Who knows, they might just do it automatically. They can do that.  Sigh. And when you buy a new computer you won't have the option of which version to get just like the last time. I wanted to stay with Windows 7 but had no choice but to go to Windows 10. Heck if I had my choice I would have gone with Windows XP.  And now no more built in CD/DVD players.  :motz_6:

At least with the book I can start to study up until...

On 7/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, Jeepers said:

Who knows, they might just do it automatically. They can do that.  Sigh.

Yeah....they RUINED my Kindle a few months ago.  :sad-smiley-012:   I realize I'm in a minority to keep all the books I read...and reread....even tho I have literally thousands downloaded [nearly all free or .99.  ]  But any I didn't already have in my "categories" before they flipped the switch.....can't get to them unless I know title or author.  I know them by pictures on the front.  :sigh:  

MtRider  :reading:   ....such things don't happen with paper books in libraries!  :pout:

I went though the same thing with my Kindle too. I don't like it either. And now they put books in a series under one book instead of three separate books. I want to do my own sorting. Or at least I did. And cookbooks by the same author all go under one book. There is a little number underneath one of the books telling me there is more than one book in the category but that isn't good enough. Wish they would stop thrusting their bright ideas on us. 

On the other hand, I have 1364 books loaded into it. 95% free. It's hard to find that many free real books. And the book shelves to house them...:0327:

BTW, incase some don't know, after you upload them into your Kindle you then have to download them in if you want to access them where there is no Wi-Fi. I had some books I wanted to read in Indiana but I don't have internet over there yet so I couldn't read them because I hadn't downloaded them into the Kindle. Went to sons and loaded them in the next day but still.  Upload from computer then remember to download them into Kindle.  Lesson learned. 

• Sad 1

101+ Life Saving Medicines & Supplies for Doomsday Preppers: How to Be Medically Prepared in an Extreme SHTF Disaster Situation

101+ Life Saving Medicines & Supplies for Doomsday Preppers: How to Be Medically Prepared in an Extreme SHTF Disaster Situation - Kindle edition by Holcomb CHES, Henry. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Our Favorite Grilling Recipes Cookbook 

Our Favorite Grilling Recipes Cookbook (Our Favorite Recipes Collection) - Kindle edition by Gooseberry Patch. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Grill Cookbook: Backyard Cooking is Simple with Easy Grilling Recipes in an Easy Grilling Cookbook

Grill Cookbook: Backyard Cooking is Simple with Easy Grilling Recipes in an Easy Grilling Cookbook (2nd Edition) - Kindle edition by Press, BookSumo. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Let's Grill Alabama's Best BBQ Recipes 

Amazon.com: Let's Grill Alabama's Best BBQ Recipes eBook : Martin, David: Kindle Store

Prepper's Superfood Pantry on a Budget: Long-Term No Refrigeration Foods to Stockpile, Anti-Aging Energetic Recipes for Modern Preppers, and How to Preserve Them without Surprises 

Prepper's Superfood Pantry on a Budget: Long-Term No Refrigeration Foods to Stockpile, Anti-Aging Energetic Recipes for Modern Preppers, and How to Preserve Them without Surprises (The SHTF Series) , Grylls, Jim - Amazon.com

Organic Companion Planting in Small Spaces: All-In-One Guide to a Higher Harvest for Your Family Using Raised Bed and Square Foot Gardening.

Organic Companion Planting in Small Spaces: All-In-One Guide to a Higher Harvest for Your Family Using Raised Bed and Square Foot Gardening. - Kindle edition by Bird, Kristy. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Raised Bed Gardening and Companion Planting: How to Grow More Vegetables, Herbs, and Flowers in Your Garden Using the Power of Companion Planting 

Raised Bed Gardening and Companion Planting: How to Grow More Vegetables, Herbs, and Flowers in Your Garden Using the Power of Companion Planting - Kindle edition by Denton, Janine. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

American Diner Cookbook: Favorite Classic Recipes to Make at Home

American Diner Cookbook: Favorite Classic Recipes to Make at Home - Kindle edition by Davidson, Louise. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

County Fair Blue Ribbon Winning Pie Cookbook: Proven Enticing Pie Recipe Winners

County Fair Blue Ribbon Winning Pie Cookbook: Proven Enticing Pie Recipe Winners - Kindle edition by Richards, Amber. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Camping Cookbook: Hobo Pie Iron Recipes: Quick and Easy Hobo Pies, Pie Iron, Mountain Pies, or Pudgy Pies Recipes

Amazon.com: Camping Cookbook: Hobo Pie Iron Recipes: Quick and Easy Hobo Pies, Pie Iron, Mountain Pies, or Pudgy Pies Recipes (Camp Cooking) eBook : Davidson, Louise: Kindle Store

Wicked Good Waffles: Insanely Delicious, Quick, and Easy Waffle Recipes 

Wicked Good Waffles: Insanely Delicious, Quick, and Easy Waffle Recipes (Easy Baking Cookbook Book 8) - Kindle edition by Davidson, Louise. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Copycat Recipes : Making Texas Roadhouse Most Popular Dishes at Home (Famous Restaurant

Copycat Recipes : Making Texas Roadhouse Most Popular Dishes at Home (Famous Restaurant Copycat Cookbooks) - Kindle edition by Chang, Lina. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Copycat Recipes: Making Outback Steakhouse’s Most Popular Recipes at Home

Copycat Recipes: Making Outback Steakhouse’s Most Popular Recipes at Home (Famous Restaurant Copycat Cookbooks) - Kindle edition by Chang, Lina. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Stir Fry Cookbook: Over 255 Quick & Easy Gluten Free Low Cholesterol Whole Foods Recipes full of Antioxidants & Phytochemicals 

Stir Fry Cookbook: Over 255 Quick & Easy Gluten Free Low Cholesterol Whole Foods Recipes full of Antioxidants & Phytochemicals (Stir Fry Natural Weight Loss Transformation Book 18) - Kindle edition by Orwell, Don. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Seafood Recipes: Top 50 Most Delicious & Highly Popular Seafood Recipes

Seafood Recipes: Top 50 Most Delicious & Highly Popular Seafood Recipes - Kindle edition by Kelsey, Nancy. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Your Favorites Chinese Takeout Recipes To Make At Home

Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Your Favorites Chinese Takeout Recipes To Make At Home (Takeout Cookbooks Book) - Kindle edition by KELSEY, APRIL. Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Meal Prep Made Easy!: 8 Week Meal Prep Plan with 8 Ingredients a Week - Quick and Easy Make-Ahead Recipes for Busy People

Amazon.com: Meal Prep Made Easy!: 8 Week Meal Prep Plan with 8 Ingredients a Week - Quick and Easy Make-Ahead Recipes for Busy People eBook : Davidson, Louise: Kindle Store

The Art of Crochet for Beginners: Unique Themes and Patterns for your Loved Ones

The Art of Crochet for Beginners: Unique Themes and Patterns for your Loved Ones (Creative Art for Beginners Book 1) - Kindle edition by Gates, Freya. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Great Depression: A Captivating Guide to the Worldwide Economic Depression that Began in the United States, Including the Wall Street Crash, FDR's New deal, Hitler’s Rise and More 

Amazon.com: The Great Depression: A Captivating Guide to the Worldwide Economic Depression that Began in the United States, Including the Wall Street Crash, FDR's New deal, Hitler’s Rise and More (U.S. History) eBook : History, Captivating: Kindle Store

Trail of Tears: A Captivating Guide to the Forced Removals of Cherokee, Muscogee Creek, Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw Nations

Amazon.com: Trail of Tears: A Captivating Guide to the Forced Removals of Cherokee, Muscogee Creek, Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw Nations (Indigenous People) eBook : History, Captivating: Kindle Store

The Dark Side of the Trail: A Novel of the Frontie

Amazon.com: The Dark Side of the Trail: A Novel of the Frontier eBook : Johnston, Bonnie S.: Books

• Thanks 1