MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ancient History For Kids

FREE E-BOOKS TODAY

Ancient Asian History for Kids: A Captivating Guide to Ancient China and Japan (Making the Past Come Alive)

Amazon.com: Ancient Asian History for Kids: A Captivating Guide to Ancient China and Japan (Making the Past Come Alive) eBook : History, Captivating: Kindle Store

Ancient Civilizations for Kids: A Captivating Guide to the Maya Civilization, the Inca Empire, and Aztec History for Children (Making the Past Come Alive)

Amazon.com: Ancient Civilizations for Kids: A Captivating Guide to the Maya Civilization, the Inca Empire, and Aztec History for Children (Making the Past Come Alive) eBook : History, Captivating: Kindle Store

Ancient History for Kids: A Captivating Guide to Ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt for Children (Making the Past Come Alive) 

Amazon.com: Ancient History for Kids: A Captivating Guide to Ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt for Children (Making the Past Come Alive) eBook : History, Captivating: Kindle Store

I threw this one in incase we may have to move to a fixer upper in the future. Kids may be upset and not see the diamond in the rough. I'm thinking hard times prep book.  :shrug:

She's a Fixer Upper (A Rhyming Picture Book For Young Children And Their Parents): A Rhyming Renovation Story

She's a Fixer Upper (A Rhyming Picture Book For Young Children And Their Parents): A Rhyming Renovation Story - Kindle edition by Blood, Christian, Gvozdeva, Nina. Children Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Jeepers!  I got #1 & #3 free today.  The other one: Ancient Civilizations jumped in price.

I like a quick synopsis of history and in U.S. we aren't taught much history of elsewhere.

MtRider  :thumbs: 

• Like 1

I got them for me too. I really love knowing about other civilizations but I don't have the time nor the attention span to sit through a dry history tome. I've driven all around the world...on Google map. I love going to remote areas. If I see the second batch free again I'll post it.

• Thanks 1