MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Mt_Rider

mommato3boys

MT3B, :wave:  Are you sure you want Mt_Rider to give us a new “Without Warning”?  You KNOW what always happens when she does, don’t you?   Be verrrrrrry careful what you wish for…. :hidingsmile:  :laughkick:

• Haha 4

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........?

I've been rereading and editing [slowly] my version of the Short Straw challenge.  That one had to do with what to pack for a long term relocation. 

Hush, Mother.  Things like I make up don't happen IRL......riiiiiight????  :whistling: 

MtRider  :pc_coffee:    

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Hush, Mother.  Things like I make up don't happen IRL......riiiiiight????  :whistling:

Oh, yeah…..riiiiiiight! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/20/2022 at 9:10 PM, Mother said:

MT3B, :wave:  Are you sure you want Mt_Rider to give us a new “Without Warning”?  You KNOW what always happens when she does, don’t you?   Be verrrrrrry careful what you wish for…. :hidingsmile:  :laughkick:

Well.....hummmm.....maybe.....:behindsofa:     It's probably coming anyway :24:

• Haha 3

It's all set down in Fireside.  Start your own thread by location.  Just focus on alternate means of locomotion.  You can change seasons in your story and change what type of locomotion you might have....snowmobiles?  Skis?? 

Since I leave for the midwest tomorrow, I won't have any chance to start this one....for a while. 

MtRider   .....nope, just a story for our amusement.  Nuttn' to do with IRL.....  :whistling: 

• Like 1