MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Commercially bagged chicken: Back Legs Only...................

2 hours ago, Littlesister said:

Wonder how front legs taste. Guess we will never know.

Don't be so sure. With all of the 'new and improved genetically modified food', it's hard to tell what will be next.  :grinning-smiley-044:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Read an article last night about meat being made in a lab. Can't wait to see that coming up in the stores. I won't be buying it. You can't produce chickens, cows and pigs in a lab for meat. Does't work that way. It will be full of chemicals. It's bad enough they destroyed us with the GMO's and whatnot. Thinking after I finish canning and emptying all 3 freezers, I might find a farm where I can buy half a cow and they cut it up to what you want. Hopefully chicken as well. Might come out cheaper than buying from a grocery store. 

• Like 1

I must say that I eat my fair share of garlic and I have never been bitten by a vampire. So, it must work! I recommend it.  

But it doesn't work on emotional vampires. They will suck the life out of you no matter how much garlic you eat.  ;)

• Like 1