MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Aides..... Where did it come from?

Guest Guest

I read this entire article with great interest, and I'm still clueless as to where AIDS originated from. I'm taking by what I've read, that it is believed that the AIDS virus has been man-made and manuactured from the Hep B vaccine. What a awful and cruel thought. Even so, I'm not so sure that the evidence proposed is indeed factual. I am left uncertain of the origin of the AIDS virus.

For me personally, having lost a beloved family member to the horrible disease 12 years ago; My quest is not how AIDS came to be but how can it be stopped?

Hill, do you have any more links that are easier to follow on this subject?

by Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. is respected and his research is accepted by most of the patriot community.

That said,

It's an acronym for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. That in it's self tells us most of what we need to know about it's successful treatment. I have heard and read about many theories about it's origin, but my own is that it occurs from bad eating habits. Their treatment for it makes no since to me at all,. Why would you completely destroy the very system that you say you are trying to reinstate.

Common since tells me that this can do more harm than good, but of course this is just my opinion.