MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

-8 pounds, 50 more to go :)

ozzzyyy

Wow Ginger!!!!!

That's awesome!!!!!!! notworthy.gif If you keep going at that rate the next 50 will be gone in a wink of an eye!!!! wink3.gif

Great Job!!!! thumbs.gif

Yeah...keep on posting the daily stuff...it's fun to read what you guys are eating!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Guest Guest

Way to go, Sweetie!!! I'm proud of you! Keep the sugar and starch out and you're HOME FREE-- isn't the freedom from hunger marvelous?!?!? You'll do great I'm sure! Don't forget the Water!!! The more you drink, the faster you'll lose! Watch out for sodium, sometimes it will make you retain some of the extra water you'll be drinking....but then again, the only way to flush it out is with MORE WATER!! Keep up the good work! Sorry to be so quiet these past couple of days!

Thanks Midnight Mom for the "cut and paste"..I didn't know I was gonna' need it so quick....but I did!

Have been a bit overwhelmed and depressed this week....but God is Faithful, and I know He will see me through these sad days too!

The diet is fine! Still low-carb! Too much cheese and processed meat this week....but nothing off the program at all!

Luv ya'll!

------------------

deeknight.jpg

Hi all,

I have lost 8 pounds since restarting the lo-carb lifestyle almost 2 weeks ago. I started mostly due to knowing that I should be eating this way to feel better healthwise and Dee K's awesome inspiration to motivate me. ((((Dee K)))))

I feel great. The renewed enery is awesome. You won't know how truly good it is until you cut sugars/excess carbs out of your diet.

I'm starting to get a little sick of eggs and such, and need to know what variety all you lo-carbers fill your days with to stay on track. If I know you, MidnightMom. you have dozens of ideas and recipes just waiting to be shared. I also liked it when we posted our daily menu's...maybe we can do that again? I'll start in another post.

------------------

eaglew.jpg