MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm new here

ToAutumn

Hi, just found this wonderful site about 2 weeks ago now. I posted a bunch of recipes on my first post. I am a 42 year old mother of a daughter who's 24 and a son who is 21 in November. I drive an 18 wheeler all over the country with my husband of 14 years so I can only visit on the week-ends when we're home. So far I am enjoying everything I have found here a lot! I am a computer game junkie who likes to read sci fi and vampire books, I do machine embroidery, I used to do fine hand embroidery but I have rhumetoid arthritis and can no longer do that. I am not a neat nick, in fact I'm the most unorganized person I know. I enjoy a good laugh and a good conversation,being on the road so much I don't have any girl friends to sit and chat with anymore, they've either all moved away or their work schedules and mine don't get along.

Karen,

next time you are coming into Southern California...give me a yell! I will come meet you for coffee at the place of your choice! E-mail me anytime and I will be happy to give you my phone number.

westbrook <--retired

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...welcome Karen!

What kinda online games do you play? I'm an avid Pinochle player, ad infinitum....

We're so glad you've taken the time to introduce yourself...you cannot imagine how exciting it is for us to *meet* our new friends!