MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cayenne Pepper

logcabinmama

Has anyone heard of using cayenne pepper to get rid of ulcers or to help the gall bladder????

I have read that it has been used for other health things too, such as the heart.

If you go to the following site, you can read some on it.

http://www.silvermedicine.org/cayenneandsilver.html

The greatest benefit of using cayenne pepper in natural medicine comes from cayenne's ability to rapidly stimulate the circulatory system and deliver fresh blood and nutrients to the heart and other organs in the body. When used properly, cayenne "opens up" capillaries allowing vitalized blood to reach areas that it may not normally reach due to poor circulation.

Clinical and anecdotal evidence strongly suggests that cayenne pepper can be utilized to carry other substances, such as herbs and other nutrients, into the bloodstream - and sometimes within seconds. Extensive clinical studies conducted with cayenne pepper and Ginko Biloba demonstrate that Ginko is effective in 75% more cases than if the herb were used alone. This is significant since in order for Ginko Biloba to be effective it must be carried directly to the brain.

Extensive reports by Dr. Christopher show the vast benefit cayenne pepper can have both with emergency heart conditions and the health of the entire circulatory system. Dr. Christopher, after extensive experience, believed that cayenne pepper delivers vital nutrients directly to the heart within seconds of proper use. He utilized the stimulating effects of cayenne to restore proper function to the heart in heart attack cases.

Would anyone try this without going to a dr. first?????

Cayenne pepper will stop bleeding, and yes I have heard of it being used for ulcers. Eating it never bothered my DH when he had a stomach ulcer. It was never a bleeding ulcer possibly because he loves hot food and always ate it. His ulcer was caused by a virus and is now cured. putting cheyanne pepper on food would be a way of getting it into your system without the risk of burning your stomach. However if you are not used to eating it begin with smaller amounts and increase with time ar you will find that it is as hot coming out as it was going in!

We like it on deviled eggs, spaghetti, in chili, on salads and as part of the marinade for our chicken.

I tried cayenne pepper capsules for arthritis. It is supposed to help this too. I always experienced a burning sensation in my stomach moments after the pill reached my stomach. It wasn't unbearable, but I stopped taking them because it was uncomfortable.

Cayenne is one of those spices that your body must accustom it's self to. That is why I recommend using it on your food and increase it till your system learns to digest it.

It stops bleeding because it litteraly cauterizes the wound.

Archived