MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lose to Win

logcabinmama

Unike, you are doing so great.

Spider, you are right, just to stay and not gain, that is a good thing. I had stayed at the same numbers for close to 2 years, and if I had not been so sick and had the surgery, who knows, I may not have lost anything either.

I'm still at the same now as a couple weeks ago.

I weighed in this morning, the first time in over a week, and have lost another 2lbs, for a total of 18 lbs...I was worried that the few days the baby was in the hospital I may have put on a couple of pounds, because of drinking colas instead of my water, but I did ok....as long as I lost and didn't gain we are fine...

I have already cut out a lot of the fats in my and dh's diet, as well as sodium, am now working on lowering our sugar intake, especially his...I am worried that he may have high blood sugar...of course, being a man, you can't talk them into going to the doctor.... But he is complaining of his vision, lately... I am worried that he is headed for a heart attack or worse... I figure If I can't get him to get professional medical help, then maybe we will do what we can with self healing.... But am working on him, about going to the doctor....

But he is already talking about his energy level is back up, and that he does feel somewhat better than he has in a while....

• 2 weeks later...

Weighed in early this week, lost another 2lbs for a total of 27 lbs, also had blood pressure checked, at last reading it was 139/77, today it was 123/77, I got so excited I just about hollered out in the store....they were having blood pressure screenings at a local pharmacy here today,so I let them check it for me.....

Archived