MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

And you think you have problems?....

Guest Guest

Pssssssssssssssst... hey, PureCajunSunshine...

crazy

whistling

smile

HONK

roflroflrofl

Originally Posted By: nmchick
Originally Posted By: happygirl
rofl It's *still* funny!

It sure is funny. But I have to say I'm so impressed, Darlene, with how far you've come. You are one motivated woman to leave three cleaning ladies and go to Georgia.

Should I change my avatar? laughkick

God's destiny has a way of propelling one out of their comfort zone into strange, new, exhilarating situations. I'd do it all over in a heartbeat because I know this is His will for me.

As far as your avatar?

SWAT!

lol

I don't know...

Isn't one of those Dracula ?!

Originally Posted By: HSmom
Baby chickens are chicks. They have pointy little beaks that can poke your eyes out.

Baby ducks are ducklings. They have smooth bills....

...THAT CAN NIBBLE YOU TO DEATH!!!!! duck Bwa-ha-ha!!!!

darlene2

roflroflroflroflrofl

Anyone who thought they knew who I was "in real life" now must be sure. That is such a NMchick kind of slip. HSMom, you've keep me laughing all week and boy did I need it.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! This is priceless! I'm glad this post has resurfaced! I sure needed the laugh today (at home, sick with a nasty sinus infection).

I'll bet nowadays Darlene would wring its neck and have it for supper! laugh

Quack, quack, quack!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darlene,

My gramma had a goose that chased me around as a child and pecked me on the head numerous times. Little did I know that my cousin (a mere year older) tormented the life out of the goose and she just saw a small person and thought it was her. No matter what we did, that goose was nasty. Until I was an adult, I never connected WHY we had this 'weird tasting turkey' that holiday season....

Good for you and your mama instincts kicking in. That duck needed at the VERY LEASST to be RELOCATED, even if she is one of God's more stupid creatures and has a brain the size of a freakin' walnut.... I'm with you though. I think I would have bought some BB's and gone after the duck the next time it came around. Also, air pellets are VERY effective and VERY legal. smile