MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello again

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello there, I thought I would re-introduce myself since it has been awhile since I have posted here...or at the old site anyway.

I am Missy and live in TX where it is hot and humid right now. I am just waiting for summer to be over to go out camping again.

I have a wonderful dh of 10 yrs and we have a wonderful 5yr dd. WE also have 3 older kids from before but right now they are not being nice and I dont want to talk about them. lol rolleyes.gif

I figured that I had to do this since I posted in one of the other forums and I knew I would be found out. grin.gif

I lurk and keep somewhat updated but it feels good to start posting again.

Bye for now.

Smart move Tyndalelady!

I thought you looked familiar so when i answered your post i didn't say Welcome...well that doesn't sound right...you know what i mean.

But Glad your back!

(now i'm intrigued about the older kids)

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Guest Guest

Welcome Back Missy! Have a seat here with me on the porch swing smile.gif "Summer vacation" getting on your nerves too? I am going to have to pull some tricks out of my bag for the next two weeks to keep the kids occupied. The "I'm bored" bug has arrived. rolleyes.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

[This message has been edited by Becca Anne (edited August 08, 2002).]

Hi there Missy, and welcome back. Good to see you again. smile.gif

I know what you mean about the humidity. I will be so happy when it cools off and the humidity is no problem any more. Yes, we have had high humidity most of the Summer up here in MN too. The temps aren't as high as what you have, but we have had a number of high 90's and a couple in the 100's range too.

Kids are wonderful, enjoy them while they are small, as they grow up to fast.

Sorry about your problems with the older children, I know they do things that can hurt. Been there done that.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

Oh, the older kids are irritating. This is the second summer they have tried to ruin my summer and we are not letting them this year. lol

I have a 20 yr old son who likes street races and trouble. Spends too much time in jail. Dh has a 17 yr old with her mother who likes to carve on her skin. He also has a 20 yr old daughter who is in Colorado this summer.

She is the only believer of the 3, sad to say. She has found a "man" (boy) who is the "cutest thing she ever saw" and has invited him for Christmas. This should be interesting. Her first boyfriend.

Oh well, I hate to say that what goes around comes around. My mom got her wish...all the trouble I gave her is coming back to me. Did I mention that my 5yr old is wonderful???

Guest Guest

Welcome back, Tyn!

I don't wanna think about *what goes around comes around...* For some reason I just feel that my *past experience* will help me twart whatever attempts my children may or may not make off that straight and narrow path...

I DO know that it's time for them to go back to school! LOL It's been a long summer and I'm ready for some *space*.

It's great to see you again...don't be such a stranger...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg